General Chat

Yeah, I just recently upgraded my semi-busted LG500G to an LG840G... From Blackberry knockoff to extreme low-end touchscreen running a Java OS... Meets my needs perfectly, no need for more than that. Still, I like the idea of reprogrammable devices, hence why I'm interested in the Ubuntu phones. (and most Android phones)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I have a brick that texts.

LG-Cosmos-cell-phone-05.jpg

It's been dropped innumerable times and has never broken. It serves me well.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I feel off balance when I'm not standing, walking, or running. I feel dizzy and it's difficult to watch videos as I am right now.

I have a brick that texts.

LG-Cosmos-cell-phone-05.jpg

It's been dropped innumerable times and has never broken. It serves me well.

Same one as my parent's...

I feel off balance when I'm not standing, walking, or running. I feel dizzy and it's difficult to watch videos as I am right now.

You need a hug...

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU?!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

It's hard to do that sort of live mixing... Guy's got talent.

Minus the main difference of MLP still infesting this site, I agree.

Is it just me or dose it feel like some one turned the clock back on this forum by about one year?

I'm not sure what you mean by this...

Me... after like a month of absence. Honestly, I left because I got butthurt and didn't feel like wasting my time here until I got accepted into UD...

Eh I wasn't responding with hostile intentions. I like BTG, he's a good guy. Plus I do agree with him somewhat in that it got really out of hand at times. At least now it's generally contained to it's respective thread.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I don't care if some people are MLP fans. We're all AF fans.

national-high-five-day.jpg?w=614

Yeah, I think this forum is pretty enjoyable nowadays. Very relaxed. The spambot invasion seem to have died off been ruthlessly cauterized by the mod squad's banhammers so really thankful for that.

FTFY.

Also, I don't really get why people seem to think the forum is dead/dying. I mean, sure, there are slow days, but that's not unusual. We still get dozens of posts a day, that's not exactly inactive. I also have to agree with Alyxx that this is actually kind of nice since the forum does feel pretty relaxed now.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun