General Chat

you forgot the put the word 'all' between at and times.

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

I don't care if some people are MLP fans. We're all AF fans.

national-high-five-day.jpg?w=614

Jesus, Robin, put some pants on.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He has pants on, they're just tight and translucent. Ask Batman. ;)

Why do you think he left to become Nightwing? Gotham may have a lot of horrible villains, but none of them are child molesters. Only Batman...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Got a job interview for Walmart tomorrow. pretty pumped about that. It's a seasonal temporary overnight stocking position. I worked there late 2012(same position), they couldn't keep me on, laid me off, i reapplied. I figure if i keep up the temp thing long enough they may just be able to hire me on to at least part-time eventually. both my supervisors say they'd love to keep me on, if the home office would allow it. Hopefully, this time, the home office would allow it. If not, i'll keep trying.

Got a job interview for Walmart tomorrow. pretty pumped about that. It's a seasonal temporary overnight stocking position. I worked there late 2012(same position), they couldn't keep me on, laid me off, i reapplied. I figure if i keep up the temp thing long enough they may just be able to hire me on to at least part-time eventually. both my supervisors say they'd love to keep me on, if the home office would allow it. Hopefully, this time, the home office would allow it. If not, i'll keep trying.

Working at WalMart = BAD! I understand it's a job. But WALMART, paying its employees near minimum wage, keeps said employees on food stamps. They use those food stamps at the cheapest place available: Walmart. Ergo, Walmart is a government subsidized monster corporation that needs to be reformed.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Well, last time I worked there, I got a 50 cent pay bonus because I worked overnight, same this time. making my pay from $7.60 to $8.10. That's honestly better than any job I can get right now. besides that, I have no goals involving a long-term career. Having a little extra cash is always a plus too.

Well, last time I worked there, I got a 50 cent pay bonus because I worked overnight, same this time. making my pay from $7.60 to $8.10. That's honestly better than any job I can get right now. besides that, I have no goals involving a long-term career. Having a little extra cash is always a plus too.

Welp, you'd be doing better than a lot of other people. So good on ya.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Welp, you'd be doing better than a lot of other people. So good on ya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf4OYwcpaa4

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I still can't get any interviews... Damn this 20%+ unemployment rate... (this includes the unemployed that don't respond to the government surveys)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Obama, the most pop-culture-iest President we've had since...like, fucking Reagan, mixed up Jedi Mind Trick with Mind Meld.

And people are legitimately pissed about it, too. Murrica.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Yeah, I think this forum is pretty enjoyable nowadays. Very relaxed. The spambot invasion seem to have died off been ruthlessly cauterized by the mod squad's banhammers so really thankful for that.

FTFY.

Also, I don't really get why people seem to think the forum is dead/dying. I mean, sure, there are slow days, but that's not unusual. We still get dozens of posts a day, that's not exactly inactive. I also have to agree with Alyxx that this is actually kind of nice since the forum does feel pretty relaxed now.

Yeah, just because it's not swarming with people does not equal it's dead.

I myself try to check the forum at least once a day as I don't check the forums at work (I enjoy my work, but I don't need extra distractions :P ), but I tend to just read rather than post. I wouldn't be surprised if there's other people here lurking. It is relaxed, but I expect things will pick up when new videos eventually get posted up. :D

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

It's cool, LS, we love ya all the same. :D

Heh, thanks. :D

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."