General Chat

Wait until Christmas and they'll go down to JUUUUST $869 and 43 cents. Plus tax. Oh, and you'll want some games, too, won't you? Better add another $120 for some games to go with it. What? You have friends you want to play with? Shiiit, why didn't you say so? Here's two controllers for ya! That'll be another $120 because apparently controllers are worth as much as the fucking gamesmskijovnhjiu zdspgkljdbsiofjdobg[

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

How much do the friends cost?

Depends on the size and weight of the friend in question, but you can usually expect it to set you back anywhere between $100-250.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Do you guys ever go back into time?

If you haven't, I can help. Just go to your rep page and view post. I could read forever.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

OMG I was away for a long time guys. I think I should start posting here more.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

So I was on Ebay waiting to snipe an item from my childhood, ~$20 with shipping, very cheap for near mint condition, I was highest/only bidder for a long while, last minute someone snipes me, I snipe back, and on the very last possible second I loose the bid.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

What just happened... My parents had a fight and now my moms left with my little brothers. How did this happen. I just don't know what went wrong

I don't know either, man. Hopefully it's just a vent drive.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

What just happened... My parents had a fight and now my moms left with my little brothers. How did this happen. I just don't know what went wrong

I don't know either, man. Hopefully it's just a vent drive.

I think it is, but this is the first time something like this has happened, I a little shellshocked right now.

non-euclidean fuck machine

Ok on a, hopefully, more fun note. I have a question.

Of a scale of 1-10 how cheesy would it be if I where to give a girl I like, Amber, a pendant made of fossilized tree resin?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯