General Chat

PS: Pontiacs dead Foal, sorry :cry:

I am absolutely aware of that. But I have a '67 GTO in the garage that just needs a little work done on it. She's a beaut.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

PS: Pontiacs dead Foal, sorry :cry:

I am absolutely aware of that. But I have a '67 GTO in the garage that just needs a little work done on it. She's a beaut.

POST PICS NAO!!!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

That Feel When you don't have a camera to use and your sister refuses to let you use her iPod for ten seconds.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

That Feel When you don't have a camera to use and your sister refuses to let you use her iPod for ten seconds.

Find a camera then! If theres one thing this forum lacks its pics of cars

Oh... oh my. I uh, I think we should maybe find a new subject to discuss, if that's alright with you all...

Oh... oh my. I uh, I think we should maybe find a new subject to discuss, if that's alright with you all...

NO! Unsucking dicks is impossible, and changing the subject can't affect that fact.

On that note, anyone know what the default superuser password is for an Ubuntu 13.04 x64 live disk is? I want to install an anti-virus program on it for scanning PCs without booting the OS, but it won't allow 32-bit installations on 64-bit Ubuntu without superuser access. (and you can't change the password without an administrator account, which you can't make on live disks to my knowledge)

Nope... Supposedly there is no password, but it has to have one...

And as far as the Prius is concerned, it isn't a bad car, it just looks like a tampon on wheels. And if you didn't know, Toyota loses money on every Prius they make, but they get subsidized by the Japanese government just so they can dominate the American market.

If you want a real car, grab something American (GMC, Chevy, or Pontiac) or German. We have a VW Jetta and that thing is the most solid car you could ask for.

Resurrecting the car discussion to throw in my two cents.

I have honestly never had a particularly good experience with any GM vehicle I've been familiarized with. They may be (mostly) American made, but that doesn't necessarily mean instant quality. And as far as I'm concerned, every Toyota I have ever had experience with was fantastic. I don't really care if some of them are Japanese made/subsidized/whatever, they are phenomenal hunks of metal. Plus, the one I actually drive, a Tundra, is made in Texas. 'murica.

And I do concur about the Jetta. Holy shit I love driving my sister's Jetta.

Anyway, carry on.

I drive a BMW 3.12. Love it to bits, getting my restricted license next month.

2622542_1.jpeg

"Restricted License?"

2622542_1.jpeg

"Restricted License?"

He's referring to the hours you can drive, I think. When I got mine, I could only drive between 5 AM and 9 PM, so not at night. Six months later, I was able to drive at night as long as I had a fully-licensed driver in the car with me. Six months after that, I was able to get my permanent license and could drive whenever.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

2622542_1.jpeg

"Restricted License?"

It means you can't drive between 10pm and 5am. After 18 months you can get your full license, 12 with a defensive driving course.

2622542_1.jpeg

"Restricted License?"

It means you can't drive between 10pm and 5am. After 18 months you can get your full license, 12 with a defensive driving course.

Well thats interesting, here we get to "loan" our license the first two years. If you fuck up during those 2 years your license gets revoked. I thought it was someting like that.

Thanks for the explenation.