General Chat

Nice! How are you enjoying it so far?

Also, silly question: Who else here actually uses the Quick Reply box? At this point I pretty much use only it, unless I'm editing a post or quoting someone. Just curious.

Rarity: It's good! My room is massive! Popping back to Arran for a night on Tuesday to get more of my stuff down here, to make the place more homely. Will put pictures up soon.

Also I'm using the Quick reply right now. I generally use it for convenience, but I also use the full editor for its preview feature, which I find very useful for the bigger posts I make, and when I use a lot of BBCode.

I'm too lazy to use Full Editor... Quick Reply is just right there, plus I've memorized the more important BBCodes, so I have little to no need for Full Editor.

+1

I generally use it for convenience, but I also use the full editor for its preview feature, which I find very useful for the bigger posts I make, and when I use a lot of BBCode.

+1

Quotes, advanced formatting, and longer posts end up in the full editor... All else is quickbox. :ugeek:

Yeah that's pretty much it for me. I usually just manually type out BB code anyways.

I wonder if quick edit's are possible to make... :P

Same. So far I loved how it works and full edit is very easy and confortable to use. I don't want to type manually anything due of my typos and lack of focus usually.

Time to double post. Does anyone actually use the irc channel?

Nooope. Pretty sure new members would give it a go, but then leave when they realize it's more dead than their grandmother's childhood dog. X3

Why to irc ic you have pretty 'alive' forum or steam chat window and stuff ect? idk still fun to talk.

Edit: also it doesnt work on my mobile. What a pity.