General Chat

With Christmas around the corner, what are your guy's plans?

Working a lot, sadly.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

To me one of the worst things abot being ill is sitting next to someone in public (like on a train, in class, etc.) and feeling like an awful disgusting mucus factory, constantly coughing, sneezing, and blowing your nose, knowing that you're making the person sitting next to you really uncomfortable. Also, am I the only one who feels like if someone coughs, and you cough immediately afterwards, people think "Oh wow, look at that copycat"?

Apparently, the '06 GMA 3000 is as good as a good card from '02. Three or four years' lag actually is way less than I was expecting, I was thinking something more like five years.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

Alreet lads? Just thought I'd pop by and give an update with me life to those who are interested:

Working full-time, moving between houses, picking up a girlfriend, and having a hectic time with the band (guitarist leaving during festival season, and training up a new one) has all left me with no real time to stay up to date with both the forum and Accursed Farms in general. But I'm on the second of three days off where I don't have anything to do (me lass is in Germany for the holidays). Hope everyone's well :)

Not sure how active I'll be on here moving forward, but I'll do what I can. I'm getting holidays booked over the next few months to do music and games, so I'll put some time aside for the forum (and my AF spin-off).

In the meantime, stay cool, feel beautiful, and have a picture from my most recent gig.

15590034_1391206630913264_710327568775280227_n.jpg?oh=22e514d7d62a144a61c56c5445eee584&oe=58F3A367

(I'm on the left)

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Binky!!! Welcome back, man!!! It does seem you've been gigging a lot lately, i'm glad to the Pasture's still going strong, and congratulations on the GF! Here's hoping she's a keeper :)

Welp, now what?

:o Welcome back! Been a long time since I last heard I was starting to wonder where you were off to. Glad it's cuz of something good!

Retired Forum Moderator

Binky Binky Binky... How this crusty old suburban walrus has missed you... :'c

But seriously though dude it's nice to hear from you! :D I'm glad your absence has been due to properly positive reasons. I'm pleased that your band seems to be garnering a name for itself.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

17lUTNdkOuk

It's about time somebody fucking said it.

the name's riley

17lUTNdkOuk

4oeaHOzuQbM

God bless you Mr. Pie. While I do agree that damning an entire year based solely on celebrity deaths is pretty stupid as Pie explained there's plenty of other legitimate reasons for why 2016 is awful.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

17lUTNdkOuk

Sticking my reply in a spoiler cuz it's more a vent than I'd like. This isn't directed at you, just a response laced in heavy residual stress.

I mean, I can't speak for anyone else but personally, this has been the worst year I've ever endured. I even have a list:

- Starting early January my asthma's been getting consistently worse, helped absolutely none by the eternal burning of the California mountain ranges and it's smoke that not even the indoors can fully block. Doctor says that there's nothing I can really do about it other than learn to live with it and stay clear of sources of dust and smoke.

- In February my friend died.

- In March my great uncle died and his daughter thought it'd be fine not to tell us until 5 months later. Actually they didn't tell us at all. we found out on our own 5 months later.

- I spent the entire summer with a leg brace after refucking up an already sorta fucked up knee.

- In October my dad nearly died and spent a week in the hospital.

- In November I experienced a disconnect(or whatever you call it) that lasted over a week. The entire time it legitimately felt like everything was fake and that I was trapped in my own head as my body just went about it's day.

And this is all on top of the most stressful, surreal political circus act I've ever seen which I'm still having trouble making sense of, and the stress of knowing that come the 27th of next month, I have to rely on medicare, a program currently in the sniper scope of certain government fuckwads who want to change it to turn a profit.

I don't doubt that a lot of people are over reacting but for me, this year can't end fucking fast enough.

Retired Forum Moderator

17lUTNdkOuk

Sticking my reply in a spoiler cuz it's more a vent than I'd like. This isn't directed at you, just a response laced in heavy residual stress.

I mean, I can't speak for anyone else but personally, this has been the worst year I've ever endured. I even have a list:

- Starting early January my asthma's been getting consistently worse, helped absolutely none by the eternal burning of the California mountain ranges and it's smoke that not even the indoors can fully block. Doctor says that there's nothing I can really do about it other than learn to live with it and stay clear of sources of dust and smoke.

- In March my great uncle died and his daughter thought it'd be fine not to tell us until 5 months later. Actually they didn't tell us at all. we found out on our own 5 months later.

- I spent the entire summer with a leg brace after refucking up an already sorta fucked up knee.

- In November I experienced a disconnect(or whatever you call it) that lasted over a week. The entire time it legitimately felt like everything was fake and that I was trapped in my own head as my body just went about it's day.

And this is all on top of the most stressful, surreal political circus act I've ever seen which I'm still having trouble making sense of, and the stress of knowing that come the 27th of next month, I have to rely on medicare, a program currently in the sniper scope of certain government fuckwads who want to change it to turn a profit.

I don't doubt that a lot of people are over reacting but for me, this year can't end fucking fast enough.

"Nope, stop complaining! People had worse than you!" - People like the guy in that video.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

17lUTNdkOuk

I'm not saying you have no right to complain if you personally had a genuinely bad 2016, I'm just sick of the general overreaction.

"Nope, stop complaining! People had worse than you!" - People like the guy in that video.

Except that isn't AT ALL the point of the video. Skip ahead to 4:44. If you had a bad year, that's fine and you have every right to complain, but celebrity deaths and political events that you aren't happy with doesn't constitute a "worst year ever".

And didn't you block me? Do me a favor and stick to what you said. If you really think I'm a jackass then do me a favor and shut up.

the name's riley

NEW 2017 YEAR OVER HERE

NOT QUITE AS AWESOME AS PREVIOUS NEW YEARS, BUT STILL AWESOME

I really wouldn't hedge your bet if I were you TheTron. Medicare in the US will be practically nonexistent leading to the death of millions who need it in order to live and Brexit will probably ruin the UK economically. It's not exactly what I'd call a good start.

I really wouldn't hedge your bet if I were you TheTron. Medicare in the US will be practically nonexistent leading to the death of millions who need it in order to live and Brexit will probably ruin the UK economically. It's not exactly what I'd call a good start.

...Dammit

This New Year is looking not so awesome now :<

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

Happy New Year all. What better way to start 2017 off than with a cold.

And a house party full of coke-snorting radgies playing hardcore EDM.

My housemate said it'd only be a small gathering.

This wasn't meant to be a party house either.

v7xX_f-maxage-0.gif

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Happu New years Binky. I'm completely blitzed from drinking half a cupe of sprinkling wine. It'll be amazing if I can form somewaht coherent sentences.