General Chat

XD Sorry, let me re-phrase. I'll TRY and save my money.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Building a PC, especially for the first time can lead to some interesting results. I best suggest watching some tutorials if you're gonna go that route. And also buy a static absorbing wristband. You'll thank me for that suggestion. :P

Tangent:

Laugh of the day: Websites with word filters so strict that "become" turns into "be*e" because "come" is filtered.

Only the finest of their three brain cells went into that decision.

Wonder if they're the same ones that From Software hired to make their name filter for Dark Souls 3. "Knight Artorias" becomes "K***ht Artorias" cuz "nig" is censored even though Knight Artorias is literally a character from Dark Souls' lore. Better yet, the entire filter can be bypassed by making any one character a capital letter. I've been invaded by someone named "Fuck Bitches" perfectly uncensored.

Retired Forum Moderator

The Parkour Fortress server in TF2 also has an insane filtration, similar to the word "become". But instead of bleeping/starring out letters, it just replaces them. It's been a while since I've done PF, so I don't have specific examples.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Is there *any* way to censor effectively?

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

Wonder if they're the same ones that From Software hired to make their name filter for Dark Souls 3. "Knight Artorias" becomes "K***ht Artorias" cuz "nig" is censored even though Knight Artorias is literally a character from Dark Souls' lore. Better yet, the entire filter can be bypassed by making any one character a capital letter. I've been invaded by someone named "Fuck Bitches" perfectly uncensored.

During the Dark Souls 2 Global Restart event, I was making a Spear / Lance character, and I usually enjoy naming my characters funny names. I wanted to name him "Pokey McStabber," but Poke is a censored word.

I wanted to name another character "Big Bang Wang," but Bang and Wang are censored. So I settled on "Long Dong Wong," since none of those words were censored.

In case anybody was wondering, I used this website to check what names would be censored in Dark Souls 2.

Rule #1: Always smile. You'll look good at the scene of your murder.

Is there *any* way to censor effectively?

Does this count?

6-fxtwkkEHU

In case anybody was wondering, I used this website to check what names would be censored in Dark Souls 2.

Whelp, fuck Dark Souls 2, can't use 'Psychotic Ninja' because 'hot' is censored.

Whelp, fuck Dark Souls 2, can't use 'Psychotic Ninja' because 'hot' is censored.

2e92ea82fe.png

the name's riley

No matter how hard I try I can't come up with a sound reason as to why "corn" is censored. O-o

Retired Forum Moderator

No matter how hard I try I can't come up with a sound reason as to why "corn" is censored. O-o

Eh shove your "sound reasons" in your corn hole

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

So apparently words like "hot" "corn" are banned, but not "Hitler" or "Adolf Hitler".

7fbe496cd7.png

the name's riley

IMv6ycs.png

I challenge someone to find a more censored name than this. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

IMv6ycs.png

latest?cb=20140928111255

Edit:

dexter_i_have_failed_you_base_by_ryanthescoo.png

IMv6ycs.png

I am thoroughly impressed. I don't think that can be topped.

Rule #1: Always smile. You'll look good at the scene of your murder.

Yeah, the best I got was eight censors. I even used 69 and xxx

is nobody gonna comment on the fact that literally "pie" is fucking censored

the name's riley

is nobody gonna comment on the fact that literally "pie" is fucking censored

Honestly I have no idea how to respond to that. It's up there with corn as "wtf"

Bet they're one of those militant cake types lol.

Retired Forum Moderator

I don't like cake. Not only is it the word that I hate—just hearing the word sounds like I've gained 30 pounds, I don't know how else to describe it—it's usually too sweet and I don't like that. You would think that weird if you saw me but it's true, I don't like sweet things that much.

And on another topic, I hope one day there's a romantic comedy where at the end the guy says "LOL JK I'm a homosexual" and drives off with his new husband, leaving the woman and her baby by themselves. It would be a nice departure from the "let's take the last film we made and change the names and setting" approach that makes me hate the genre.

And congrats to the person below me, you're reply #7,000 in this topic!

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

I don't like cake. Not only is it the word that I hate—just hearing the word sounds like I've gained 30 pounds, I don't know how else to describe it—it's usually too sweet and I don't like that. You would think that weird if you saw me but it's true, I don't like sweet things that much.

And on another topic, I hope one day there's a romantic comedy where at the end the guy says "LOL JK I'm a homosexual" and drives off with his new husband, leaving the woman and her baby by themselves. It would be a nice departure from the "let's take the last film we made and change the names and setting" approach that makes me hate the genre.

so let me get this straight

this is your idea of good, solid writing

but zootopia is a movie only retards can appreciate

OKAY

the name's riley

so let me get this straight

this is your idea of good, solid writing

but zootopia is a movie only retards can appreciate

OKAY

I didn't say it was good, I said it was different.