General Chat

Well I'm fairly convinced that Warner Bros. is starting to hate their customers.

Oh so I'm not the only one who get's that feeling?

Retired Forum Moderator

my sleep schedule is repaired after about 2 weeks of getting it straight, i know wake up at 5AM instead of 6PM.

Ot takes me 2 days to repair my sleep schedule. If you can't sleep untill 5 in the morning, forget it, drink a bunch of coffee, don't sleep untill 9 in the evening that day.

Then sleep in at 9 and the next day you will wake up at around 2 but you will be able to sleep normally the night.

That way you should have a normal sleep schedule in as few as 2 days.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Well I'm fairly convinced that Warner Bros. is starting to hate their customers.

Oh so I'm not the only one who get's that feeling?

Nope

why's that?

Lately they've been putting more restrictions on the way customers use their content. Aside from encrypting DVD and Blu Ray video (pardon me if I laugh at that concept in general) like all media distributers do, they're going a couple steps further in the realms of games (see the codes for Mortal Kombat and Batman: Arkham City) and they're making a joke of the digital copy concept (see Ultraviolet Digital Copies). If you're in the UK (I'm saying that to anyone glancing at this), all I have to say is you lucky bastards; they still get real digital copies with their WB videos.

Better eat some Ibuprofen just in case.

112.jpg

Drugs are sometimes good for you.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Okay, sem-random video, but since we're on the topic of whacky disclaimers and such:

BOyebcrVWb4

It's good for you.

I love how Monster Energy Drinks have to have a disclaimer

Limit to 2 cans per day. More than the recommended limit may result in serious cardial damage.

Also note, caffeine is a diarrheal and may cause loose, watery stool.

AKA

If you drink 3 of these at once, your heart will explode from your chest and bitch-slap you for killing it. You also might get the shits, but I'm just sayin'.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I love how Monster Energy Drinks have to have a disclaimer

Limit to 2 cans per day. More than the recommended limit may result in serious cardial damage.

Also note, caffeine is a diarrheal and may cause loose, watery stool.

AKA

If you drink 3 of these at once, your heart will explode from your chest and bitch-slap you for killing it. You also might get the shits, but I'm just sayin'.

Four Loko needs to release a line of energy shots that are flavored just like the alcoholic drink and sell them separately, That should send a big F.U. to the government XD

Did you guys know that in Ukraine instead of alcoholic drinks having a label saying "Alcoholic Drink" We have labels on all other drinks saying "Non-alcoholic drink"

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Is that true? I thought Ireland did the same thing because it was more economical to label the drinks without alcohol :P