General Chat

Ever taken a potato chip when you are drunk and put it in as a bet on the poker table?

I have.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

You have to switch keyboard language to french.

To kill or to make a pet, cockroach I found in kitchen?

That is the question.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Eat it. Just fry it in butter, tastes like caramel popcorn, at least crickets do. Cockroaches would be significantly more disease-ridden, but still, are you really gonna pass up caramel popcorn?!

Eat it. Just fry it in butter, tastes like caramel popcorn, at least crickets do. Cockroaches would be significantly more disease-ridden, but still, are you really gonna pass up caramel popcorn?!

lol. I don't know about that. I let the cockroach escape for now. Maybe I should give it a name and study it in notes of what it does. Then I can make a first cockroach diary.

Well if you find it again a good recipe is to cook it until crispy in a teriyaki sauce, when its nice and crisp it will taste just like a nice teryaki. Now if you want to go a step further I'd suggest leaving apples and pears around the house to give the cockroach a sweeter taste that goes well with the sauce.

Oh for crying out loud axeldeath.....

Here's what I meant with the original "caramel popcorn" recipe.

207-120-fried-insects-thailand.jpg

It's a very popular snack in Thailand if you must know, I've tasted it personally.

If enough of the insects invade your house you could maybe try out a few different recipes and put on a big buffet for your friends and neighbours. Much like this one-

z214078927.jpg

"Om nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom" said ProHypster in glee as he looked upon the bug banquet laid out before him.

Um... no, I already ate a huge lobster this morning, thanks

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

But lobsters lack the nutrients needed to help you through the day D: you should eat some of AxelDeath's bugs... or at least some miniwheats...

I love cold weather after I've gone through the seasonal readjustment sickness. Especially when it's all dark and cloudy.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.