General Chat

I'm actually on the fence on whether I should get skyrim right away or wait for a GOTY edition, since I'm not dying to get my hands on it (have a feeling a few forum members died at that). I'll probably wait since I don't want to split my attention span away from Dark Souls (I think if I stop playing it and get used to another game, starting it back up from where I left off would suck).

I've only played for about an hour so I got no opinion there. I will say one thing though. dude's fucking unstable.

Retired Forum Moderator

I just hate how fucking weak he is. For crying out loud, the man lacks the upper body strength of a five year old child. Plus his contacts are far too loose if they pop out when he loses some sanity.

I find the game scarier because the protagonist has my name. Sorta 4th wall breaking when you hear Alexander say "Daniel? What are you doing"... D:

Ah, that would make a game scarier... it'd be even scarier if other games randomly called you by your real name outside of coincidence. In most games that let you name your character, it doesn't really change anything, since no one else will ever say your name (except for Star Ocean 3 and 4, where the names will be spoken if they match the script names...)

I still remember Bioshock. "Would you kindly head to Ryan's office and kill the son of a bitch?" to which I replied "Well excuse me, princess."

Retired Forum Moderator

Yeah, Danny's a pussy, no offense.

Yeah. I really don't understand why can't he grab a crowbar or something and fight the zombies. They are corpses, for heaven's sake. Dead, rotting corpses. Not the strongest of opponents.

Actually, I think I've been so desensitized by modern movies, games and news, that if a zombie apocalypse occurred, I would grab a shovel and start lobotomizing ghouls in a second. Yeah, I'm hardcore that way!

Not really... I would probably sit in a corner and cry.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I love Daniel's voice actor though, he can read stories to me anytime.

Edit: That sounded a lot gayer than I intended it to sound

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I got a question... It's a stupid one, but I out of ideas how to find out what does the word "accursed" means. I couldn't find it in my dictionary and Google Translate doesn't want to translate it.

Help!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"