General Chat

Well, at one point in my dream I ripped off the arm of a guy that was trying to mug me through my car window, by holding on to him and then crashing sideways against a police car that was passing by. That was pretty brutal.

I also insulted a few friends... but later apologized, so I guess that cancels the "me being a jerk" part of the dream. There was also something about a haunted boarding school, but I can't remember anything else about that.

I'm not going to post this in the dream sharing thread, I wouldn't want to come off as a psycho ;) Better for it to remain here, where is safe.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Usually you change the topic by changing the topic. Wait... Now that I'm replying you have changed the topic to changing topics.

D:

-edit- lol, just noticed I have 69 rep.

Really? You need an explanation for a relatively simple term such as "wall boob?" I can't think of anything more self-explanatory than that. It's a boobie. On a wall.

Some sort of weird alien perversion Duke encounters when he enters the Alien Hive. Basically boobs... on the walls... and you can slap them safely... you know, because most women in real life apparently don't appreciate that ;)

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Man every ones been having weird dreams lately

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I hate when I have a REALLY good dream, but it's one of those that I just CAN'T remember. :x

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Really? You need an explanation for a relatively simple term such as "wall boob?" I can't think of anything more self-explanatory than that. It's a boobie. On a wall.

You gotta understand that I'm high-functioning autistic with a mind that translates information heard/read into an image so I can comprehend what's being said.(which is why I hate text books so very much. not only because they're boring, but because I can't visualize half of what's said."

so, with that being said, when I read "wall boob" I pictured a flat white wall with a boob just sagging in the center, and Duke standing there slapping it with a silly grin on his face.

Was this seriously what I was supposed to be imagining? O_o

Retired Forum Moderator