General Chat

I've never liked or had anything to do with wrestling. It's stupid and fake, and when it's at the high school level, all the holds and pins look very... awkward.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Getting task after god damned task dumped on me by everyone in the house. "you're the youngest and healthiest of us all" they said when I flipped and told them I've been doing crap all day. I also happen to be the one who got the least sleep last night. As well as navigated 12 hours of school with the stomach flu and early onset of a cold. <_< They can do one god damned thing themselves for a change....

Retired Forum Moderator

That happened to me too all the time untill I moved into my own apartment. :lol:

I used to practice kick-boxing.....

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

i'd consider it flattery Rar....buuuut, it's more likely that they think you're an easy person to use. i never stood for that shit in high school...when i did stand up to them though i got the whole "you're so hardcore!!one" bit. i wonder if they knew they were complete tools. :/ i may never know.

i'd look real hardcore if i punched you in the dick right now.

My dad's 6'1" and 250 lbs. If I try to stand up for myself, he just gets big and tells me to STFU. At this point, I don't even care what he thinks, or what he does. If he ever decides to snap, I can take a hit, so whatever. I only defy my parents when I have good reason. Like when my dad took away my Xbox. We had an agreement that if I did chores and kept my grades good in school, I could keep the Xbox. One day he comes home and I'm watching TV. He NEVER said anything about watching TV before my homework was done, he just wanted it done. He takes away my Xbox anyway. So I play it anyway behind his back, and when he finds out, he tells me he's gonna sell it. Whatever, I don't give a shit. It got my point across I hope that I wont do what you tell me if you don't follow your own terms and conditions. I hardly liked the Xbox anyway. In a few months I'll have a PC that can play any of those games.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I've never liked or had anything to do with wrestling. It's stupid and fake, and when it's at the high school level, all the holds and pins look very... awkward.

Thats why they call it "Sports Entertainment" In fact all of Sports and Reality shows are fake who really knows?

MLB - Seems real but sometimes looks fake

NFL - Dont even get me started

NBA - I dont even know or care

UFC - Real fighting but fake too

The list could go on...

But I am not going to support something that states its real and me not know the gritty details about it.

While the WWE works around a script thats the fake part we all know about. But the moves are all real they just know how to do them without killing one another. Unlike the UFC where the fighting is a callous disregard for human life, I dont see how anyone is entertained by it.

But since I have stated storylines this wasnt part of one

WWE has edited the taping to fit the PG rating

Watch till the end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkqa2pKV3ao

Photos here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iN6qK3IE24

It maybe fake but not all the time.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

All i know about scandinavia in sports is that Finland's futbol league is ridiculously corrupt.

In Pro Wrestling, the moves are scripted, but real, but they don't land hits. Sometimes, there's a screw up that causes bleeding or broken bones. Depending on the severity of the injury, they will continue the match.

Hockey is a much better sport. Plays that go on without interruption aren't quite as long as in Soccer but that's because an ice rink is smaller than a Soccer pitch, and hockey players can move and accelerate faster on their skates than people can run. There's also the benefit of all the players being incredibly tough and huge people like in Football or Rugby, with lots of stamina and coordination like in Soccer, and sometimes there's fist-fighting (in the NHL, it's illegal in the WHL and Olympics) so it has a lot of the things you like about other sports. Just on ice.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

sports... sports... well, I hate team sports, any kind of game you need to play ball or something. I'm good at skiing or swimming. I can walk preety good as well. Long moutain trips and that kind of stuff.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

All i know about scandinavia in sports is that Finland's futbol league is ridiculously corrupt.

In Pro Wrestling, the moves are scripted, but real, but they don't land hits. Sometimes, there's a screw up that causes bleeding or broken bones. Depending on the severity of the injury, they will continue the match.

So you mean to tell me that getting thrown onto a hard plywood ring dont hurt?

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

Considering 3 and 4 are an important part of my life, I'd be there to get it at midnight if 11/11 wasn't may dads birthday...

Retired Forum Moderator