General Chat

He talks quite fast and uses very descriptive words but I can tell from his other videos that he is a very intelligent person and his videos contain very thought provoking content.

I agree. I remember seeing some of his/her video's a while ago. I sometimes seem to randomly wander and get lost in different parts of Youtube(the normal gaming section, the weird gaming section, the weird/gross section, the religious debate section ect.).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Never heard of her (I'm going to stick with "her" as opposed to "him", I believe that's what she would like), but her argument seemed pretty well though out. I think I'll watch a couple more of her videos.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

forgive my ability to notice these details but, um...she doesn't blink...for some reason i find myself having a staring contest with her, she won. :lol:

but yea, i think she has some great points...i actually understood her throughout, she pretty much lays it out in a very inarguable way.

Yeah, I noticed she was staring very intensely to some point up and to the left. I guess there was some sort of script on a screen or piece of paper. I guess she was too focused on reading that.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

maybe it's a nervous thing too, maybe staring intently is a way for her to keep focused on her points, it's not the first time I've seen that, she might be the "establish eye contact to relay info easier" type :/ idk.

i don't really care personally, she has alot of ground regardless of her delivery.

Never heard of her (I'm going to stick with "her" as opposed to "him", I believe that's what she would like), but her argument seemed pretty well though out. I think I'll watch a couple more of her videos.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't bother Zinnia, he's referred to himself as both a he and a her.

A horse pulling a buggy just walked down our street. :?

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

I'm not sure but I think they're a rare thing to see in Ohio. Especially in a suburban neighborhood. They're usually further out in the country.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I see. Well, it's still quite a sight.

Man. Last night was just one Stress dream into another.

Started with me visiting the forums and every active member decided to spend all their rep points on my minus rep button for reasons the dream did not mention. XD Then it started towards the usual school stress dream in which I slept in today until 9 PM without actually doing anything to finish my vectors, and having to show up to school and face my disappointed instructor(which is ironic because when students fuck up, he's just "alright, your loss. Moving on")

I then woke at 12 PM, took my meds, checked the forums just to be sure. ( XD ) and started working on my vectors. Both are still incomplete but at least 1 is looking pretty good.

Retired Forum Moderator

Started with me visiting the forums and every active member decided to spend all their rep points on my minus rep button for reasons the dream did not mention. XD

Sounds like a proper nightmare. :P

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Anyone here watch WWE?

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

I've never understood the appeal of WWE, so I don't watch it (although I am guilty of watching an LP of a WWE game a while back)