The Tunnel or new Freeman's Mind?

Are you more excited about The Tunnel or that a new wave of Freeman's Mind is coming?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Are you more excited about The Tunnel or that a new wave of Freeman's Mind is coming?

• Freeman's mind
    • The Tunnel

Sign in to follow this  

I personally think the wave of Freemans Mind episodes that are coming is going to rock my socks, but i think The Tunnel should blow my socks off.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Also excited for both, but my main love is Freeman's Mind. Civil Protection is great, but FM is right up my alley of sarcasm and humour.

The glass is never half empty because I drink out of the carton.

I guess i could call it a guilty pleasure, but i like FM just a little more then CP. BUT i actually am really excited for the tunnel.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Right now, CP.

Just something I though about a while ago:

Ross must be really happy that FM and CP got so famous, but I bet he wishes that CP was more recognized than FM. In most interviews, I noticed that Ross would be pulling CP in to the conversation, and the interviewer would always try to focus on FM. Probably because FM is much, much easier to make, and CP is a pain in the ass.

He should be really proud of his work

Yay, This time I wont be an outcast, I'm with freeman's mind.

Freeman's Mind! Freeman's Mind! Freeman's Mind!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Definetely the Tunnel, it might sound crazy, but i didn't mind about Ross delaying FM episodes in order to get "The Tunnel" done, i kinda missed the GOOD third person Machinima (TPM???)

Normally I like FM better but The Tunnel has me more excited, just the thought of 26 minutes of Civil Protection goodness is awesome.

I prefer Civil Protection, but both are entertaining to me.

I've been waiting for this CP for almost 2 years now so... The Tunnel!

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

It's been a long dark road... But can you imagine it? 26 minutes.

If only those yellow bellied sapsuckers over at Machinima.com would stop screwing around and posted the video.

I'm getting angry... and hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry... and hungry.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

If only those yellow bellied sapsuckers over at Machinima.com would stop screwing around and posted the video.

I'm getting angry... and hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry... and hungry.

Your signature is green... I hope you don't follow...

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I want it to arrive later, next weekend to be more precise. That is the time where I am most relaxed and give myself more eating freedom.

I want it to arrive later, next weekend to be more precise. That is the time where I am most relaxed and give myself more eating freedom.

If you somehow jinxed us with that statement, I'm on the next plane to Sao Paulo, then London, then Reikiavik

Yeah???? Oh yeah??

Well...

You're probably right...

Ok people, that's it for me. See you tomorrow

Civil Protection, hands down. Freeman's mind is more of a gameplay commentary, really. A great one, but not really a machinima film still.

I'm just one of those people that like the various memorable quotes... FM.

I really enjoy CP, but because of the reduced number of episodes, and slower production rate, I just get more out of FM.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.