Share your feelings!

Oh man....

Can you guys believe this? A group of drug dealers in our neighbourhood!

There was a SWAT team,the police blocked the roads,but there was no violent action. The dealers just gave themselves up. Around 5 of them. I saw them come out one by one. It was thanks to a police dog that sniffed them out.

I felt kinda nervous,yet really interested.

I might send some pictures.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

At least that bust went down well. Sometimes at night, I can hear gunshots near the area. I'd be shitting my pants, afraid a stray bullet may find its way to my room.

Welp, now what?

That's only to smell colors.

I tried to cut down on the amount of cola I habitually drink on daily basis this year. It gets to point where I'm so over-caffeinated that I swear I can sense my environment the same way catfish do.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

I would say i'm feeling tired, but thanks to a chat with a dear friend, that turned my day around. It's been a year since she moved in USA and her life's falling to place and found love. I can't help but be happy for her.

Welp, now what?

STOP BEING SLOW COMPUTER.

PLEASE.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

I feel kinda ostracized for some reason. I dunno why. People don't seem to talk much these days.

Also,this shitty internet is not helping my mood.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

I feel kinda ostracized for some reason. I dunno why. People don't seem to talk much these days.

Also,this shitty internet is not helping my mood.

Yeah, I have plenty of friends, but they never really truly talk to me, hang out with me, or anything like that.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Juuuust... slooooow. Graduated, unemployed, I feel like such a lazy piece of shit. XD Like I should be doing something, and I get annoyed whenever I'm NOT doing something. I mean I can draw and write but there's only so much I can do before it starts getting old and I have to wait for another bout of motivation. But at the moment there's nothing I can do about it because I'm stuck between the option of moving to the other side of the country or staying on this island (God forbid). My parents STILL get on my nerves.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Pissed off

Computer died, internet says replace PSU, but last time the solution was as simple as replace PSU IT TURNED OUT NOT TO BE THE FUCKING CASE! SO I'M PREPARED TO SAVE UP FOR MONTHS AGAIN JUST TO GET YET ANOTHER COMPUTER JUST TO FUCKING FAIL AT ME! *Takes a deep breath*

You know, with my luck with electronics, I wouldn't be surprised if my phone exploded on me, and it's not even the exploady kind.

Last month a thought entered my head that scared me: "If I knew I wouldn't wake up tomorrow I'd still go to sleep."

I'm doing much better lately. I needed to do some serious destressing recently and I still have a long way to go but at least the depression is going away.

Too much bullshit has happened this year start to finish and I cannot WAIT for it to end. I'm still trying to decide what the ritual burning of the number 2016 is gonna entail.

Retired Forum Moderator

You'll do fine, man. It's been a long damn hard year. If you're feeling down, just think of the good that happened to you this year, like meeting some of the Game Grumps, I haven't forgotten that, and I still think that was baller. We're here if you wanna vent, help you through your depression anyway we can.

This year started off with me wondering how and when will I ever end my life. 2015 really drove me to the edge of depression, what with schoolworks, thesis, and what I'd call J&R (Jealousy and Rejection). The 1st three months of '16 weren't any better either. I was in a point where I just lie down and die should I fail. But I made it through what I thought was the most soul-crushing school year I ever had. From then on, it was up, with the occasional down. For the last 3 months, I was over the top! Managed to pull myself from my academic slump from last year; me and my friends have been jamming a lot, and are thinking of starting a band (my room has suddenly been crowded with guitars as a result); and just the other day, I reconnected with this girl who used to be my classmate in 1st before she switched school. We got on rather well, i'm considering asking her out soon, just see how we could get on.

I could only hope i'll be doing alright come 2017. I'm gonna need it, 'cos I can feel that it's gonna be an intense year for me.

Welp, now what?

Not great

first off, my ISP is doing some interesting tricks. And by interesting i mean damn annoying. Im doing usual stuff online, get thrown offline. I check and everything is fine (it just disconnected). Checked for viruses (just in case) and reconnected. Bit later, in middle of friking skype interview, same bloody thing (probably cost me that job). Okay, i think maybe its computer problem. Try on other computer, same thing. Maybe malfunction? i try again next day and everything works right until it cuts off randomly. again.

Those disconnects were like that i can immideatly reconnect (and i checked everything on my part is fine) and they happened once or max twice per day so i let it be (maybe they do some maintenance)

Week later, nothing. Cuts like that only solved after i made calm but angry phonecall to ISP. Now i "just" get speeddrops (mostly fine).

Now, second thing annoys me even more, though i cant talk about it. Lets just say its incredible what sort of mess can company's IT tech make for its successor to clean up. And how arrogant that person can be

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Great, got my computer up and running again, but I have to reinstall shit (again). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You'll do fine, man. It's been a long damn hard year. If you're feeling down, just think of the good that happened to you this year, like meeting some of the Game Grumps, I haven't forgotten that, and I still think that was baller. We're here if you wanna vent, help you through your depression anyway we can.

This year started off with me wondering how and when will I ever end my life. 2015 really drove me to the edge of depression, what with schoolworks, thesis, and what I'd call J&R (Jealousy and Rejection). The 1st three months of '16 weren't any better either. I was in a point where I just lie down and die should I fail. But I made it through what I thought was the most soul-crushing school year I ever had. From then on, it was up, with the occasional down. For the last 3 months, I was over the top! Managed to pull myself from my academic slump from last year; me and my friends have been jamming a lot, and are thinking of starting a band (my room has suddenly been crowded with guitars as a result); and just the other day, I reconnected with this girl who used to be my classmate in 1st before she switched school. We got on rather well, i'm considering asking her out soon, just see how we could get on.

I could only hope i'll be doing alright come 2017. I'm gonna need it, 'cos I can feel that it's gonna be an intense year for me.

Hopefully 2017 is better for both of us. Hang in there.

OT: I feel like an idiot. I've played through the campaign of Titanfall 2 twice now and the main characters voice was so familiar and it bugged me. At the end it said he was voiced by Matthew Mercer which sounded even MORE familiar but I couldn't put my hand on it still.

Why do I feel like an idiot? Cuz Mercer is the VA of McCree from Overwatch. AND not only that but I sat in on a stream of Mercer PLAYING Overwatch as McCree while he talked in the voice chat as McCree.

AND IT STILL DIDN'T CLICK.

Retired Forum Moderator

OT: I feel like an idiot. I've played through the campaign of Titanfall 2 twice now and the main characters voice was so familiar and it bugged me. At the end it said he was voiced by Matthew Mercer which sounded even MORE familiar but I couldn't put my hand on it still.

Why do I feel like an idiot? Cuz Mercer is the VA of McCree from Overwatch. AND not only that but I sat in on a stream of Mercer PLAYING Overwatch as McCree while he talked in the voice chat as McCree.

AND IT STILL DIDN'T CLICK.

I've had that experience before. Similarly, I would recognize a voice, some names will come to mind, along with other voices that sound familiar, but nothing will click. I'l find the character's name (if it's a generic NPC then it's a lost cost), look the game up (or whatever), find the character's name, look at the actor aaaaand nothing. I even double check the other thing's (s)he's done, just in case, aaaaaand nothing. Or at best, (s)he's listed as 'additional voices' in something I recognize.

tfw you want to gush about how good JoJo DIU was but none of your friends are in to JJBA

the name's riley

I'm sick and I keep coughing up snot all day.

This with the added pleasure of feeling like I'm drowning when I'm laying down and the feeling that my life force is draining out of me when I'm not.

I can't win with this horrid cold. This is easily one of the worst I've ever had.

Retired Forum Moderator

Well, you two are at least lucky to not have nosebleeds during the cold. I had two massive ones, and it wasn't pleasant at all. Good thing grandma was around, otherwise I would've had a harder time dealing with this

Either way, both of you get well soon

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------