Tell Us a Bit About Yourself (strange facts...?)

Sign in to follow this  

-I'm addicted to music. Yeah, but I bet it's pretty common here.

yup, i have a habit of listening to music then i fantasize vividly being on stage playing it, or in front of a crowd of some sort..i think it's normal.

i have an extremely detailed photographic memory, meaning if someone gives me a mental image, i get a clear movie of it in my head.

i analyze things far too much, because my speech impediment caused me, at a very young age, to "analyze what i say" or risk embarrassment i do it for everything now.

in RL i'm the quiet type.

when i'm drunk my stutter is gone. which is why a year ago i was a/n alcoholic, i loved living nights without it, i talked non-stop. i stopped because it wasn't worth my health.

When I was a child I would pretend using my hands and sound effects with my voice to imagine various sorts of fantasy sequences, be they fictional debates or fight sequences with space ships.

I still do this.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

When I was a child I would pretend using my hands and sound effects with my voice to imagine various sorts of fantasy sequences, be they fictional debates or fight sequences with space ships.

I still do this.

Glad to see I'm not alone.

Retired Forum Moderator

I still do this.

now I feel it is okay to mention I have a toy gun collection and stage shootouts with ninjas.

not like I do..

that would be lame.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

When I have a sore arm going to work in the morning, it's usually because I was listening to this

nZ6ABV_Q9qU

And acting accordingly.

I talk to my self ... A LOT and some times if I'm thinging of a sichuashon where more then one people are talking I change my talking to fit each person but the strangest thing is, is when I'm talking to myself sometimes it talks back but I'm not the one talking but it sounds like me and I know my mouth is not moving because it's happened once when I was looking at my reflection and my mouth was completely still also other people can hear it because they've asked me about it. I have no explainpson, I don't think I'm crazy at lest not yet but it feels good to talk about it.

non-euclidean fuck machine

Just as long as you aren't able to have an argument with yourself and lose.

Just as long as you aren't able to have an argument with yourself and lose.

That happens a lot but it's when different parts of my ether different wants or moods fight to produce an outcome. There aren't meany words but I would still call it fighting

non-euclidean fuck machine

Maybe it's a mild version of multiple personality disorder but I can't explain it with other people hearing it unless you're the one speaking and just can't percieve it