The Duke Nukem Forever thread

Well then you could have brought that up with Gearbox and probably could have gotten the second code.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

I tend to just not bother talking to any kind of customer support of Big Companies, they never get me where/what I want and in the end I just wasted lots of time and energy.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I like the Steam customer support, they always get me what I want even if it's sort of against policy (refunds on games). Dealing with the Ubisoft support was a nightmare though.

I tend to just not bother talking to any kind of customer support of Big Companies, they never get me where/what I want and in the end I just wasted lots of time and energy.

Well too bad, because the PR guys/"In the Box" admins on the Gearbox forums handled quite a few FAC situations like yours with great success on all ends./pluggy plug

I like the Steam customer support, they always get me what I want even if it's sort of against policy (refunds on games). Dealing with the Ubisoft support was a nightmare though.

I'm not a fan of Steam support. The ticket I filed received repeated automated replies that clearly demonstrated that the content of my ticket hadn't been read. Nor the subsequent replies.

I've had excellent support from Multiplay for my TF2 server though...so far.

And the game seems to be 50% off on Steam as part of a mid-week sale. Not sure I'd be willing to pay over £5 for it though. I wasn't a fan of the demo.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Free For All Hail to the King on Inferno with DFGs while Infinite Ammo is on seems like it would be sublime.

I've been playing DNF for the past couple of days. I have to say I'm having a lot of fun with it. I like how it is completely over the top :)

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

So, I just finished the game, and I have to say I had a lot of fun and thoroughly enjoyed the trip down memory lane. My only regret is that the Holsem twins died. I wanted more scenes with them :lol:

I don't know why all the hate when it first came out. Definitely a game worth playing.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I don't know why all the hate when it first came out. Definitely a game worth playing.

People were disappointed that it wasn't the best game ever and didn't realize there was no way it could live up to the hype brought on by it's development period.

People were disappointed that it wasn't the best game ever and didn't realize there was no way it could live up to the hype brought on by it's development period.

Not me. I knew from the beginning it wasn't going to revolutionize gaming. And I didn't expect it to be. However when playing the game I just couldn't enjoy the game. I don't even know why. I don't mind some over the topppiness every now and then either. Just something about that game that I just don't like.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯