The Duke Nukem Forever thread

Why is it always you who puts forward absurd numbers like that? First days worth of gameplay time of a single DS2 run and now this. You wouldn't happen to have Asperger's would you? Because that would explain a lot. Well, or I am just far too gullible.

Anyways, the weirdest run I did was Blaster-only on Nightmare. Took a while to finish it.

I do long lasting runs for my first run through because I look at everything, and study the layout for faster runs after the first. That's just how I roll.

And yes, I'm seriously past my 50th run through Q2 this year. First run through it (in 97/98, I can't remember when I got it for sure) took a couple weeks. (not sure about in-game time, wasn't concerned about that at the time)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

You average one run every ~4 days. How you can achieve this frequency is head-scratching worthy enough, but how you can play the same thing 50 times over within such a short period of time without getting bored to the point of wanting to shoot yourself in the head is just mind-boggling.

If I had a seemingly infinite patience like that I would use it for something productive like breezing through uni.

You average one run every ~4 days. How you can achieve this frequency is head-scratching worthy enough, but how you can play the same thing 50 times over within such a short period of time without getting bored to the point of wanting to shoot yourself in the head is just mind-boggling.

If I had a seemingly infinite patience like that I would use it for something productive like breezing through uni.

Actually my average play-time per run is actually 3 hours now... I've found some very interesting shortcuts/glitches. ;):D

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Gearbox, you sneaky bastards. They stealth-updated DNF's achievements with about 10 new ones for a single-player DLC we don't know really know about yet. All we know is that Dr. Proton returns, it involves the moon, and it's going to show that Duke's hedonistic, not misogynistic.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

Got it in a bargain bin for 7 bucks a while back. 'Nuff said.

edit: Actually more to be said, the PC version looks and sounds awesome, the console version is the one that sucks.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

edit: Actually more to be said, the PC version looks and sounds awesome, the console version is the one that sucks.

That's what I've been trying to tell everyone who bashes it. It's a mediocre game yes, but the PC version is at least playable... XD

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

That's what I've been trying to tell everyone who bashes it. It's a mediocre game yes, but the PC version is at least playable... XD

I disagree. I had a lot of input lag playing that game on PC.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In the words of The King himself, "Holy Shit!" reduced loadtimes for console version! That's pretty much the biggest gripe I had besides the two weapon system, looking forward to it. Now if only they could give you scuba gear for that annoying ass underwater boss fight....

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I wont even be getting it, even though I preordered. Got ripped off of my First Access Club membership.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wont even be getting it, even though I preordered. Got ripped off of my First Access Club membership.

...And Gearbox is giving you free DLC through the FAC because they realize you felt ripped off. Seriously, are you thinking this through all the way?

Edit: Or do you mean you weren't given FAC access despite ore-ordering?

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.