ROSS'S GAME DUNGEON: THE CHOSEN

So, this is what I'm seeing now that the majority of the work on the subtitles for this episode are done:

nGYhG9v.png

:shock:

Subtitles will be ready in a couple hours, folks.

So, i'm trying to download the chosen one because i have a problem procrastinating in college. Anyways, I went to www.rebelmind.com but the site is "suspended" so does anyone else have a link or website i can go to? I want the one Ross has btw, the more miserable the experience, the more effective it will be.

All I can say is jesus christ, and I thought the Dark Zealot enemy in the first Torchlight game was unfair. The Chosen is a million times worse when it comes to cheapness. You have far, far more patience than I ever would for something this terrible.

After re-watching this, maybe instead of mentioning Ed Wood, you could've brought up Tommy Wiseau. It would've had roughly the same effect.

After re-watching this, maybe instead of mentioning Ed Wood, you could've brought up Tommy Wiseau. It would've had roughly the same effect.

And I think it would have been a better match for the product at hand.

There's only one thing that I disagree with Ross in this review: The gold standard of bad voice acting in games is not Resident Evil, it's House of the Dead 2:

76Fn3U39UnA

Hey guys, the rebelmind.com website seems to be dead.

Therefore the game is sort of abandonware. I couldn't find it on steam or gog (even though the game is Polish).

I wanted to download Frater and give it a go, but I suppose it's not possible anymore.

Does anyone have a downloaded version standing around anywhere?