The single most awesome moment in your life

Sign in to follow this  

What was it? How did it make you feel?

Could you do it again? Would you do it again?

One day comes to mind when I ask myself that question, the time I went Skydiving. The experience was sort of hampered when later that day I was getting a jug of milk from the grocery store and crashed on my bike, and the injury that resulted caused me to have a cast on my left wrist for over a week and a half. However it was kind of cool that people would ask "Oh, look at your hand! What did you do?" and I would state a rather-off-topic reply of "I went skydiving."

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

single most awesome thing in my life..... well, so far my biggest achievement was making a 20 scenarios WW1 campaign for Empire Earth 1. right now im making another, bigger project in the same game, the fall of greece and the roman empire's expansion through north africa and europe and the following 1k years after rome's downfall. it will showcase 4 playable civilizations (greeks, romans, Byzantines and italians), different enemies with different AI, the 300 spartans fight and 5k years of history. so far i've only made 1 huge map, with a really good looking city/fort. the idea is that the greeks own that city, and must defend it from an Assyrian attack, then take the fight to their cities. the good part of this map is that the Assyrian city never looks the same, as i make the AI build it by itself why the player defends his fort. by the time the siege's over, the enemy city must be finished. however i still have a few bugs to fix, a couple of issues with the bot building the city way too far away from the player, building more than 1 town and/or placing the buildings too far away from each other.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

When I met my first boyfriend for the first time. I just dropped my luggage and rushed over to hug and kiss him. It was the happiest moment of my life at that point. Though he turned out to be a paranoid bastard who dumped me in the end, so I doubt I'd repeat it.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Mine would have to be one of the last days of 9th grade... (Charter School down in central Phoenix)

Had 3 different people from 3 different gangs come up to me between different classes, and tell me they were quiting their gangs because of me... (I had met only one of them previously, and I never join gangs)

This was just a week after I got in a fight with a kid that was in one of the worst gangs in the neighborhood, at the bus stop, with 100+ kids watching... I won without having to touch the moron... I got a bloody lip, he got expelled and 6 more months in Juvie... (Last I heard he had some issues inside that made him turn 18 inside, so he graduated from tough gang member to someone's young plaything when he was transfered to a regular prison)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

single most awesome thing in my life..... well, so far my biggest achievement was making a 20 scenarios WW1 campaign for Empire Earth 1. right now im making another, bigger project in the same game, the fall of greece and the roman empire's expansion through north africa and europe and the following 1k years after rome's downfall. it will showcase 4 playable civilizations (greeks, romans, Byzantines and italians), different enemies with different AI, the 300 spartans fight and 5k years of history. so far i've only made 1 huge map, with a really good looking city/fort. the idea is that the greeks own that city, and must defend it from an Assyrian attack, then take the fight to their cities. the good part of this map is that the Assyrian city never looks the same, as i make the AI build it by itself why the player defends his fort. by the time the siege's over, the enemy city must be finished. however i still have a few bugs to fix, a couple of issues with the bot building the city way too far away from the player, building more than 1 town and/or placing the buildings too far away from each other.

Ooh, are you going to also have the Medo-Persians and/or Alexander the Great?

Alien atteck after resonanse cascade in HL1

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

What was it? Marriage. The moment I put the ring onto her hand

How did it make you feel? Calmingly perfect

Could you do it again? nope

Would you do it again?no chance

Ooh, are you going to also have the Medo-Persians and/or Alexander the Great?

maybe... so far im just covering a spartan campaign, in which they have to go kick persian / assyrian ass. i'll deal with the rest as soon as i finish this 1st map. however, i dont know how to make cutscenes, so all the assignments, missions and tips are gonna be written. that really pisses me off.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

I haven't really had an most awesome moment in my life yet. But if I'd had to chose: i guess my birth was kind of cool, with me being born an all.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

shooting my dream gun / getting laid. still to young to have anything happen to me yet. I sound old for saying that -.-

Well I think they all have been related to music, The Metallica concert here in CR last year (7 mars 2010) and a couple of other concerts... Hehe....

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Me: "Mommy, Where do babies come from?"

Mother: "Santa"

Reminds me of that Calvin & Hobbes strip where Calvin asks where babies come from and his father replies they bought him on a sale.

Poor kid came from K-Mart.

Reminds me of that Calvin & Hobbes strip where Calvin asks where babies come from and his father replies they bought him on a sale.

Poor kid came from K-Mart.

Blue Light special too.

I think graduting college was the best for me. That or being born. I can't decide.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

It was either when I went to a Muse concert or when I had a panic attack (a really, really bad one) and my best friend calmed me down. Twas cool.

Even at the age of 22 it is bloody difficult to pick the ultimate highlight. I would probably say "getting laid" if I was fortunate enough to having found the right girl yet, but I haven't. And it seems weird to put video games forward. . . If I decided to do that my choice would be System Shock 2. First played it on a Win98 machine. 300 MHz Pentium and 64 MB memory baby!

Most of the "most awesome moment" of my life is a blank to me, mainly because in the course of being awesome I sustained a nasty concussion. (Also broken bones in my hands, cracked ribs, and serious bruising.)

Here's what I know: In my last year of college, a guy I knew developed a dangerous stalker obsession with a girl who was like a little sister to me. She rejected him, mainly due to the fact that he was a sloppy unsanitary creep. (The guy had visible ear crust. It was GROSS.)

He didn't take that well, and one night he decided that he was going to attack her with an aluminum baseball bat.

Now, despite the fact that I'm not known as a fighter, and that this guy was about twice my size, I got between him and her. Hey, nobody else was available, so I didn't have a choice.

I remember he took a swing at me with the bat.

And that's ALL I remember, up until the point that a couple of other people pulled me off him.

Apparently, after taking a couple of hits, I caught the bat, wrested it away from him, and proceeded to just keep hitting him until he collapsed.

He got kicked out. I had to attend all kinds of hearings, but eventually it was all ruled self-defense.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...