Random thread

The cat cataplum in the water glugglugglu no more meow meow. Lol

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

Is that the WoW kid that freaked out after his mom canceled his account? IIRC Hes really crazy in real life and was sent to an mental ward.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

comicneck2.png

3494ff4.gif

nomedicineehp1.gif

business_cat1.jpg

business_cat2.jpg

comicwrestling1.png

OK im done :D

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

alphabetagamma:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQkaD6fG8mk&feature=related (Video embedding is a must)

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Most awkward bathroom I've been to: I go in to pee, I find urinal, first thought "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK IT'S A FLOOR URINAL!"

During the piss, I look up/straight dead ahead, eyes widen, heart skips a beat, I gulp, I try to stop the pee, because I can see people thoughts "can they see me? I hope they can't see me."

Then I realized, it's a one way bathroom window. As in, while you're in the bathroom, you can see the restaurant's main entrance. Whereas if you're in the main entrance, you can't see

inside the bathroom unless you're right up to it, then you can barely see inside.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Most awkward bathroom I've been to: I go in to pee, I find urinal, first thought "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK IT'S A FLOOR URINAL!"

During the piss, I look up/straight dead ahead, eyes widen, heart skips a beat, I gulp, I try to stop the pee, because I can see people thoughts "can they see me? I hope they can't see me."

Then I realized, it's a one way bathroom window. As in, while you're in the bathroom, you can see the restaurant's main entrance. Whereas if you're in the main entrance, you can't see

inside the bathroom unless you're right up to it, then you can barely see inside.

Imagine how awkward the girls' bathroom must be then.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com