Random thread

qwelo jwee, ufs gopod isda treery vuit yuiyyj, un tweanouty U du'p yhij utz quijf reardy owd vera nis. bu6 rt woild b pletyt gool yo be swabl tp do teh ebil flindas.

Anyways, I don't want to be around when this shrimp goes bad.

Retired Forum Moderator

Is that a refrens to what I think it is?

depends on what you think it is, because it is a quote from something.

Retired Forum Moderator

no they stopped the emails about 2 years ago.

in fact, Matt Chapman is writer and directro for Yo Gabba Gabba.

Retired Forum Moderator

Yea, it was something about some obsessive groupie sending them hate messages to anyone who disliked their stuff...i heard the lead singer played Warcraft too. but that's just standard practice for all aggressive alternative vocalists...

So my Dad has a science fiction novella on the kindle store/library now. It's actually pretty good, just about the only book/movie he's done that I actually wanted to read/watch.

I'd post the link but I'm pretty sure that would get me banned on the accusation of being a spambot sleeper agent.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

So my Dad has a science fiction novella on the kindle store/library now. It's actually pretty good, just about the only book/movie he's done that I actually wanted to read/watch.

I'd post the link but I'm pretty sure that would get me banned on the accusation of being a spambot sleeper agent.

Holy shit, more than 1,300 posts and only now does it show? MODS, THE SPAM BOTS ARE GETTING SMARTER!

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun