Random thread

I literally typed this entire sentence with my nose, and never used the backspace...

Same here. Though it's not that hard.

Retired Forum Moderator

j,gvdxdcgnjhxdmkmg vbnchn nv

(I typed this sentence with my nose with my eyes close)

What repugnant assertion hath thou uttered as to my person, heathen? Might I inform thou as to my status in the queen's military forces? Forsooth, I have indeed been declared the most proficient swordsman of all the queen's soldiers. Moreover, I have participated in numerous assaults and pillagings on our enemies and their villages, and I hold the rank of most accurate archer. Verily, to an efficient combatant such as myself, thou holdest no higher status than that of merely another target to be executed forthwith. Indubitably, I will vanquish thee with unprecedented precision and meticulousness. If, for the most miniscule unit of time, the thought that thou could hope to flee from my indignation after disparaging my person crossed thy mind, I insist that thou believest otherwise. Verily, as we parlay, my messengers have forthwith contacted my clandestine network of masters of espionage and deception, so I implore thee to prepare thy defenses in anticipation of my imminent wrath. Thy demise is inevitable, churl, as I am capable of making my way to any location at any time thou could possibly conceive. Furthermore, I possess the capability of efficaciously ending thy life through over one hundred times seven means with but the use of fisticuffs. In addition to an extensive regimen informing me as to unarmed combat, I have been provided with permission to, to the fullest extent conceivable, utilize the arsenal of the queen's army, and I intend on using it to such an extent to posthaste remove thou from the face of thy homeland, peasant. Forsooth, if but thou could have realized what draconian vengeance thy ostensibly witty quip would wreak upon thee, thou perchance would have contemplated withholding thy input. However, thou found thyself unable to, refused to do so. Therefore, thou must pay the wages, thou forsaken imbecile. I will, without hesitation or recalcitrance, excrete vehemence upon thee, and thou will indubitably drown in the aforementioned vehemence. Thy demise is imminent, child.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Oh lordy, I just love necrolyte. He's like "BE FUCKED BY MY PRESENCE FOOLS"

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

Notice:

You may have noticed that this notice is not worth noticing. Have a good day.

noses arr v errratgfdedc. ik ujhxdd m,yh cvhkin m!

Translation: Noses are overrated. I used my chin!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time