What happend to progressbar on mainpage? Is it frozen?

Sign in to follow this  

You have to wait, we have to wait...

Talking about this matter, even chuck norris has to wait

You don't get to demand anything from a man providing you with free entertainment. I have mixed feelings about the status bar. It just gets people's hopes up and I think it will cause more harm than good.

He'll complete the episode when he completes the episode. (Incidentally, care to join the tautology club?)

It looks new to me, it no longer seems to show the Tunnel. Then again, that update could have happened a while ago as it's been a while since I checked the progress image.

It'd be great if it had something on it like say, 'last updated on dd/mm/yy' for example, maybe under the image or on the image itself. That way minor updates wouldn't be missed by anyone.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Yea! I kinda wonder why Sound Editing and Editing into 2 parts

Because "Sound Editing" and "Video Editing" are separate processes. (he just didn't add "Video" on to the other "Editing")

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Thanks for pointing out the updated chart, I stopped bothering to check a while ago. Nice to see FM #32 near the finish line.

Yea! I kinda wonder why Sound Editing and Editing into 2 parts

Because "Sound Editing" and "Video Editing" are separate processes. (he just didn't add "Video" on to the other "Editing")

Dude, he has Sound Editing-01 and Sound Editing-02. How can you explain this idea?

Hmmm....maybe first edit is ment to be before sound and second to combine altogether with sound.

Maybe it's because Ross doesn't do all the sound editing. Sound editing 01 could be where Ross cuts all the recorded stuff and puts it together with the video. And then sound editing 02 is volume adjustemt, additional soundeffects etc., which is done by somebody else.

Fool me once: Shame on you. Fool me twice: EVERYONE DIES!!!

si·lence (noun): The sound people make, when everyone trying to kill you is dead.

That image only needs the subtitle and then it can be used anywhere on the internet.

Maybe it's because Ross doesn't do all the sound editing. Sound editing 01 could be where Ross cuts all the recorded stuff and puts it together with the video. And then sound editing 02 is volume adjustemt, additional soundeffects etc., which is done by somebody else.

I think you're right, I can't remember when (or in which post) but Ross told us that one sound editing was made by him and the other part by Otto, so I'm pretty sure that's it