Crazy Steam Sales

Yeah, I've heard it has a ton of humor and references.

And a co-op story campaign for up to four players, although it is possible to do it on your own as well.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Just so you know, Deus Ex HR is 25% off in midweek madness, at $37.49 USD

I'm still going to wait a couple of months I think. Have plenty of games for now to keep me busy.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Well, shouldn't the Steam Christmas sales start again around December, I fear I am going to spend a lot of money there :/

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I hope you jest in calling Amnesia the best horror game ever :P If I didn't play through it with some friends when it first came out, I'd be tempted to buy it for that $4.

I'm waiting for Oblivion GOTY to go on sale again. It's only been recently I've decided to give it a go, and looking back to the summer sales and earlier I've missed a LOT of opportunities :(

Is there a possibility that it might go on sale when Skyrim comes out? Does anyone remember if Fallout 3 went on sale when New Vegas came out, for instance?

COURIER'S MIND: RISE OF NEW VEGAS

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2181

http://www.youtube.com/user/101Phase?feature=mhee

SEASON 5 WILL AIR IN SUMMER 2013!

I'm waiting for Oblivion GOTY to go on sale again. It's only been recently I've decided to give it a go, and looking back to the summer sales and earlier I've missed a LOT of opportunities :(

Is there a possibility that it might go on sale when Skyrim comes out? Does anyone remember if Fallout 3 went on sale when New Vegas came out, for instance?

If Oblivion doesn't go on sale near to/on Skyrim's release, it will almost certainly be on sale at some discounted price for the Christmas period, so I shouldn't worry. :)

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

There are some pretty crazy offers on right now. I just got, Deus Ex: HR for 25 dollars and Dead Island for another 25.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc