Assassin's Creed series.

Sign in to follow this  

So I have just finished Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, once again the ending left me begging for more. I wanted to see what others thought of this great game series.

I, for one, am throughly impressed by the storytelling. The thing that blew my mind the most though, was the Alternate version of history first presented in the hidden puzzles of AC2. It got to the point where I would go hunting for the next puzzle just to see what it held.

In addition, the soundtrack was one of the few that really caught my attention. The soundtrack gives the game a great feel, and it goes so well with the games.

I preordered it, and had it completed within the week. (I was a full-time student as well)

Short, but extremely interesting, and very addicting. The multiplayer is a bit limited, but still quite fun.

I started having problems with equipping in the chest armor slot after a crash in the middle of a save, but I still beat the game without any chest armor. (it wasn't easy, let me tell you)

Graphics were almost identical to AC2, but the overall gameplay was a tad better. The additional weapons/armor and the free DLC stuff was very good. (as were the preorder bonuses)

I stopped playing after a few hours worth of multiplayer since it was just too easy to slaughter my enemies if they were less than level 8, and so incredibly hard to get a decent score versus level 10+ players. (I only got up to level 4)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I loved AC2. Great game. I bought Brotherhood, and it felt to much like an expansion for my taste. The gameplay and visuals were identical, and the story was less engaging than AC2. I'm really annoyed to hear that they're going to recycle the AC2 format once again with Revelations. I mean really, three games starring Ezio in the renaissance era? The first and second games changed main characters and locales completely, so having three sequels in a row with the same formula seems very cheap to me. I'll probably only rent Revelations.

I bought the first Assasin's Creed, that game put me off of the whole series. It was such a repetitive game with a rather uninspired story, really not interested in that game at all. Apparently Brotherhood is very good but the first one really put me off AC in general

I bought the first Assasin's Creed, that game put me off of the whole series. It was such a repetitive game with a rather uninspired story, really not interested in that game at all. Apparently Brotherhood is very good but the first one really put me off AC in general

I'd suggest renting AC 2. It improved a great deal on the first game. I played 2 and brotherhood, but never even beat AC1, it was so unplayable (it didn't help that the audio quality for dialog in the ps3 version was horrible.)

I got AC1 at the same time as I got ACB, and it is way different gameplay. I got bored with AC1 in just under 2 hours of play.

Assassin's Creed is good, but I preffer Prince of Persia series, they're both similiar, but POP has some kind magic, that charm, ya know

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I love the story but there is always some game play element that pisses me off. In AC1 it was that after awhile it got incredibly monotonous and the combat controls at times could be a complete and utter bitch, the only way I was able to keep playing was that I enjoyed the story a great deal. AC2 the only thing that annoyed me was at times the combat controls and that stupid action cam (I hate that thing!!) but all together I say AC2 is the best out of the main 3 games (best story to in my opinion also). AC:B well this one the story to me was meh there was elements I loved but at times I mostly indifferent, the combat controls where awesome though but the camera seemed to me very stiff which is annoying as all hell when doing free-runs on the roofs also once again that damn action cam. I did have fun controlling my own assassin's though that was awesome plus playing as Desmond.

Out of the hand held games I say Bloodlines is the best but I haven't played Altair Chronicles yet and didn't finish Discovery(got busy then never got back to playing it).

I loved AC2. Great game. I bought Brotherhood, and it felt to much like an expansion for my taste. The gameplay and visuals were identical, and the story was less engaging than AC2. I'm really annoyed to hear that they're going to recycle the AC2 format once again with Revelations. I mean really, three games starring Ezio in the renaissance era? The first and second games changed main characters and locales completely, so having three sequels in a row with the same formula seems very cheap to me. I'll probably only rent Revelations.

From what I hear/hoping I remember correctly aside from new elements added you'll be playing as Altair, Ezio, and Desmond.

I would play assasins creed if it was in first person.

I really hate it when good stories get turned into unrealistic 3rd person feeling.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I would play assasins creed if it was in first person.

I really hate it when good stories get turned into unrealistic 3rd person feeling.

:l That's ypur personal opinion, who'd want RDR as an FPS?

I love'd the series. But damn that ending in brotherhood. Stupid goddess thing controling desmond =/

I love'd the series. But damn that ending in brotherhood. Stupid goddess thing controling desmond =/

Agreed, but don't post spoilers.