The Tunnels Pt. 2 "Was It just a Dream?"

Sign in to follow this  

As you can see from the subject im implying that since dave was hit by a car it had to mean something right? Thats How I got the idea that it was all a dream, It seems a little bit stupid but it has a chance even how redundant it sounds.

So evidince for the prediction:

1. Dave was hit by the car, so possibly he was knocked out.

So evidince against the prediction:

1. Dreams dont make since half the time.

2. It focus's on mike finding dave.

So the dream Idea is unplausible but still isnt out of the question.

You got an Idea. Awesome. Reply and tell me and THE WORLD!!!

Havent watched the tunnel? Then WHY ARE YOU HERE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6NvQPioPFI

Maybe, maybe... well, I don't like the idea of "It was just a Dream", but we will see...

I hope it will ends better, dream is just to easy for Ross's movie ending though.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I agree. I hate when at the very end of something it just slaps you in the face and says, "You dumbass, it was all a dream." That's what I hated most about Super Mario Bros. 2. :/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Nah, I don't like spoilers, but I'll assure you that I won't treat it like a dream if I make a sequel.

Nah, I don't like spoilers, but I'll assure you that I won't treat it like a dream if I make a sequel.

ah

It's good to hear

:mrgreen:

if I make a sequel.
if

Futurama_Fry_Looking_Squint.jpg

if I make a sequel.
if

Futurama_Fry_Looking_Squint.jpg

So what? Should I prepare for the no Tunnel Pt 2? D:

So what? Should I prepare for the no Tunnel Pt 2? D:

Wait for Ross to have a crew of animators and debuggers and then we should all prepare for the max awesomesauce evar.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

My idea is that the next CP will be Mike and Dave being back to their normal routine and never mentioning the Tunnel thing. It seems that they get into these kinds of predicaments a lot. ;) And then there's that one time that Mike brought his pet Gargantua to work...."His name's Scraps!"

:D

Yeah, it's nothing new. Dave's been hit by far worse. If not a stunstick to the face, or a concussion from a fast moving train, or an army of fast zombies, then a sonic attack sending him on the roof of a building. Rolling off the hood of a moving vehicle is the least that armour can take.

I really hope it wasn't a dream. I agree that there is a chance that is what happened, but I'd hope for something better in the sequel. And YES, there should be a sequel, I don't really mind the fact that Dave and Mike seemed like they were about to die in the last scene since that happens alot. I think there must be a sequel because Ross simply left too many things open ended at the end of that episode, and we need an explanation. Also since it will continue the story, Ross should think of some way for Dave and Mike to survive that attack from the weird crabs.