the "who needs...when you've got..." game

Sign in to follow this  

Who needs Collective Foal's dirty mind when everyone's got their own?

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Who needs Alyxx Thorne when you've got Alyx Vance?

Who needs Zooey Deschanel when you have a life?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Who needs nine lives when you've got a dog or a horse, which are 20 times better than cats.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Who needs a dog or a horse when you've got a Chocobo?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Who needs a Chocobo when you've got Chocolate?

Who needs Zooey Deschanel when you have a .44 Magnum which was once the most powerful handgun in the world and can blow your head clean off?

Who needs a .44 Magnum that isn't really gonna blow your head off when you have .50 Caliper Sniper Rifles?

Who needs a .50 caliper sniper rifle when you have an Illudium Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator, hmm?

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Who needs a vagina when you've got a penis? (What else did you expect from that :D)

who needs a penis when you have computer?

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Who needs a computer when you've go cerebral implants with wifi?