Worst Game You Know

Sign in to follow this  

The worst I've ever played myself would probably be Infamous on ps3. I remember going into it with a good attitude, because it was so critically well received, but it was just sooo bad. The gameplay was extremely repetitive, frustrating, and the controls were very cumbersome. The story was laughable, and the voice acting was just so hammy. The moral side system was very badly implemented, because choosing the good side always just ended up making the game harder, how's that for gratification? The character's super powers just get on your nerves after a while. Like the fact that you can't shoot through a chain link fence, but your enemies can. You just feel like you'd be more powerful if you had a machine gun. Overall, the most overrated game of all time in my opinion, and the worst I've played myself.

Strangely enough, I really enjoyed inFamous. I even pre-ordered the sequel.

The worst game I've ever played would have to be...hmmmm.....Survior for the Wii. Fucking hell.

"Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and asks the ghosts if honour matters! The silence is your answer." -Javik, Mass Effect 3

The worst I've ever played myself would probably be Infamous on ps3. I remember going into it with a good attitude, because it was so critically well received, but it was just sooo bad. The gameplay was extremely repetitive, frustrating, and the controls were very cumbersome. The story was laughable, and the voice acting was just so hammy. The moral side system was very badly implemented, because choosing the good side always just ended up making the game harder, how's that for gratification? The character's super powers just get on your nerves after a while. Like the fact that you can't shoot through a chain link fence, but your enemies can. You just feel like you'd be more powerful if you had a machine gun. Overall, the most overrated game of all time in my opinion, and the worst I've played myself. Though I'm choosy about what games I play, so that's not saying that much.

*E-bitch slaps*

I love that game. :( So much that I just played through 80% of the second in 1 sitting today.

Excluding all games made from Pixar movie titles, I'd have to say RE: Outbreak File 2. I tried to give it a chance. I TRIED to. Couldn't do it.

Retired Forum Moderator