Worst Game You Know

Sign in to follow this  

Thread is self explanatory. post the worst game you know of. Mine would probably be Big Rig Over the Road Racing. You probably all know about that one. If you don't, it's a "racing" game where the AI never moves, except to teleport to the end, but never cross the finish line, when you near it, almost everything is just a texture with no model, there is NO audio, you clip through everything but the ground, you can drive past the edge of the map into an empty white void, your vehicle moves just as fast in reverse as forward and there is no limit to how fast you can go (see example video where the guy goes 1 BILLION mph in reverse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVREUuuNIgg ), and, whenever you do cross the "finish line"you get a shiny trophy declaring that "YOU'RE WINNER!"

What've you got that's worse?

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Custer's Revenge.

Thankfully I've never played it.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Isn't that the 2600 indian rape game?

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Isn't that the 2600 indian rape game?

Yup.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Dreamfall, the sequel to The Longest Journey. Take a control scheme that could make you kill yourself in frustration, a story with no continuity with the first game whatsoever, horrible voice acting that sounds like they're just reading lines instead of acting, and bad animations, and you've got one of the worst sequels, let alone worst games ever made.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Test Drive Unlimited 2, mainly because it was released when it was only half-finished, but also because of its awful voice-acting and the horrifyingly annoying driving schools where the car would spin 1200 degrees for every twitch of the steering wheel, despite you being on dry, concrete surfaces. Plus its lack of emphasis on the driving, with apparently more time spent animating the virtual people than perfecting the driving aspect.

Not to mention you have to disable User Account Controls on Win7 just to play it.

COD... jk

I'd believe you if that jk wasn't there.

Even though Call Of Duty isn't very good, it is most certainly not the worst game out there.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dreamfall, the sequel to The Longest Journey. Take a control scheme that could make you kill yourself in frustration, a story with no continuity with the first game whatsoever, horrible voice acting that sounds like they're just reading lines instead of acting, and bad animations, and you've got one of the worst sequels, let alone worst games ever made.
I still need to finish TLJ, I didn't know Dreamfall was that bad. As for worst sequel, I doubt it can beat Still Life 2. The original was one of my favorites and the sequel was just bad in about every way except maybe the 2D backdrops. Different voice actors for the same characters, shoddy, shoddy sound design, WAY overused location, tedious gameplay, there's just not much redeemable at all.

Call of Duty [...] it is most certainly not the worst game out there.

They're trying to fix that.

Mission: Humanity!

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Nah, I think Action 52 is the worst game ever made. It even makes ET look playable.

The Cheetahmen are bad enough on their own.