Last Game You Played

Watch Dogs.

Very similar to Sleeping Dogs, but with a tad bit of pre-Deus Ex Human Revolution thrown in.

bi ti ʤi ˈbulzaɪ

Wolfenstein TNO. Loving it.

Ditto. Playing it for the second time on 999 mode. Not a good mode for challenge, but the BEST mode for care-free Nazi-killin'.

Also that final boss was a bitch until

I found out you can just cower behind the impenetrable stairs and shoot his feet.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Star Trek Online... Leveling up one of my characters, and making money with the others.

bi ti ʤi ˈbulzaɪ

Luftrausers. FINALLY killed a Battleship at MAX combo with the gungine. Unfortunately still having trouble with the submarine missions. They're easy enough to kill, but I can't seem to find any when I need them.

Wolfenstein TNO. Loving it.

Ditto. Playing it for the second time on 999 mode. Not a good mode for challenge, but the BEST mode for care-free Nazi-killin'.

Also that final boss was a bitch until

I found out you can just cower behind the impenetrable stairs and shoot his feet.

Exploits ftw.

Check out my reviews at https://alyxxgameroom.blogspot.com
Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com
I also write content at http://www.vgr.com

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Man, I remember being blown away when this first came out. Gameplay and story holds up well enough, but compared to the more recent Uncharted games and the sexy-looking-but-not-very-informational trailer for Uncharted 4 it looks a bit "meh".

Got hyped over the Uncharted 4 reveal (yes I'm a fanboy, shut up) so I had to go back and play some. Picked this since even though I got 100% of the medals, a lot I did before the trophy patch, so I'm missing a bunch of trophies.

Normally I wouldn't care about trophies this much, but I've got platinum on the other two and it gives me an excuse to go back and play it again.

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xUP8jr74R0

I also beat the campaign in Watch_Dogs today. That game is fun, but the campaign was sometimes just "meh" and the writing ranges from passable to terrible. Simply having characters refer to your protagonist as a "complex man" doesn't make it so, Ubisoft.

It screwed me up when I went back to Uncharted though, because in Watch_Dogs the X button is "take cover" and in Uncharted the X button is "leap valiantly over the cover into a hail of bullets"

The Playroom. More of a toy than a game, but it's a nifty toy. Fortunately I only paid $10 for my PS4 camera, otherwise I'd be feeling a bit ripped off. Currently Playroom and Octodad are the only things that use it (that I own, anyway). Worth it for $10, utter rip-off at $60+.

Also I am SO looking forward to playing Surgeon Simulator with PS Move support and I'm pretty hyped for Project Morpheus, assuming they get the price point right. If it's anywhere near the Oculus Rift, I think it'll be a hard sell for most people. Paying $300 for a peripheral for a $400 console is going to be a bit much.

Last note on the PS4 camera, the voice commands seem like they'd only be useful if I were away from the controller for a bit, otherwise shouting at my TV seems like more effort than just pushing the buttons. I'd use it more if I could give it a butler name, like Jarvis, instead of having to say "PlayStation"

Wasteland 2... They finally released it as Early Access on Steam.

Oh, and STO.

bi ti ʤi ˈbulzaɪ

Resogun. Looking forward to the ship-maker and co-op update. It's probably out already, but I've not gotten a chance to play it yet. Ship maker especially should be fun, going to try and see if I can make a little voxel Superman.

Star Trek Online... Takes forever to get Romulan Marks ever since they removed the elite PvE matches that gave the marks. (and the Romulan rep system has the best stuff)

bi ti ʤi ˈbulzaɪ

Recently bought and completed Spec Ops: The Line.

Jesus Christ, there was not one happy moment in that game.

TF2 and Osu after that.

Steam: Annie
Discord: Annie#6365

Recently bought and completed Spec Ops: The Line.

Jesus Christ, there was not one happy moment in that game.

Completed that a while back. One of those you beat and just kind of sit back in your chair and go "Fuuuuck..." Story is dark as hell, but damn good.

ON TOPIC: Resogun, which is much less depressing aside from all the humans I either fail to save or accidentally kill. Bosses seem to change attack patterns depending on the difficulty setting, which is cool and keeps it fresh.

Also with the ship editor I made a ship with high agility that looks like a jam filled cookie and called it the Jammie Dodger, so that makes me happy.

Stronghold 3.

It needs another patch, the most recent one has several major issues still.

bi ti ʤi ˈbulzaɪ