Last Game You Played

Killzone Shadowfall multiplayer. Shot a guy like twenty times in the face and he didn't die, walked up and stabbed him several more times and he didn't die (He was just standing there as it went through the brutal stab animation that indicates a one-hit-kill, then stood back up as soon as it finished), then I was kicked due to connectivity issues. Not sure if it was just a weird issue with my internet being shit or if thar be hackers in these here waters.

But aside from that load of old bollocks it's quite good multiplayer with all the different custom modes and all.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Tyrian 2000. Just beat it on the hardest difficulty, not before several swear filled tries after chapter 4 was played with little credits and shitty weapons.

Retired Forum Moderator

Borderlands 2. Got cautiously excited for the Vita version, multiple reviews said it was buggy mess, resumed playing PS3 version.

Although this go-round I'm using the DualShock4 because after using it so much the DualShock3 just feels awful. I always knew the DS3 wasn't the best controller, but now that I've gotten used to the much nicer DS4, I can barely stand it.

Though for some reason the PS Button doesn't work. Not a huge issue as everything for actually playing and controlling the game works fine, but it's just odd.

Star Trek Online.

Maxing out my 3rd Federation character, and starting my 4th. (occasionally playing my Klingon character, but very infrequently)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Star Trek Online... Deleted my 4th Federation character at level 11, and made a 5th.

Also, in between STO sessions, I've been rebuilding my Orbital Insertion mod for Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour. So far I've mostly finished the Laser General. Orbital insertion as a main power that you start with, it does serious damage to a small radius, and deploys 4 troops that are essentially a combination of the Rangers and Missile Rangers... It also redoes almost everything for the Laser General so that the regular Rangers have a lower damage, longer rang, laser version of their regular rifle, complete with the laser visuals. The Laser Paladin fires a massive burst-laser, the Hellfire drone fires the same burst laser, and the Stealth Fighter and Raptor both fire heavy burst lasers that need to be reloaded at the airfield. Essentially every gun is replaced with a laser, and every missile is a burst laser. Faster refire on the Particle Beam, reduced other special abilities... It's a massive overhaul of the Laser general, and I am just in the final touch-up and balance process. (being able to put down 500 orbital insertions a minute is just a little unbalanced)

Super Hot. If you have not played it, go play the free prototype here and then once you've done that, go throw money at it here.

A first-person shooter where time moves only when you move? Now that's hot. Super Hot. Super. Hot. Super. Hot. Super. Hot.

New Wolfenstein. On Xbox, it is an ugly game but not a bad one. I'll give props to the level design in particular, it does have its corridor shooter moments but when it does open up you've got a lot of ways to approach things compared to Call of Battleduty. Stealth is fun, and making that a worthy option when I could charge in with dual automatic shotguns is tough. It's not the second coming of the golden years of olde but its a step in the right direction. I also like that this wasn't a reboot. You're still the same BJ Blascowitz and Wolfenstein '09, as mediocore as it was, is still canon according to a small character note referencing the mission from that game. Blasting Franken-Nazis in 1946/1960 is fun =D

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

New Wolfenstein. On Xbox, it is an ugly game but not a bad one. I'll give props to the level design in particular, it does have its corridor shooter moments but when it does open up you've got a lot of ways to approach things compared to Call of Battleduty. Stealth is fun, and making that a worthy option when I could charge in with dual automatic shotguns is tough. It's not the second coming of the golden years of olde but its a step in the right direction. I also like that this wasn't a reboot. You're still the same BJ Blascowitz and Wolfenstein '09, as mediocore as it was, is still canon according to a small character note referencing the mission from that game. Blasting Franken-Nazis in 1946/1960 is fun =D

Good to hear it's fun, I plan on picking up the PS4 version tomorrow.

OT: Bioshock Infinite

Star Trek Online. It's starting to get kinda boring, but I want to get far enough along to get certain items before I start frequenting it less... Again...

Wolfenstein: The New Order. Using that big-ass turret gun for the first time made me giggle with glee, something few games of late have managed. The gameplay transitions between stealth, cover shooting, and run-and-gun smoothly without forcing you to use any of them. Would agree that it's ugly though, some objects are even just part of the texture they're sitting on, making them look like they're just painted on. But when it's that goddamn fun to kill Nazi's it's hard to complain too much.

Watch Dogs.

Very similar to Sleeping Dogs, but with a tad bit of pre-Deus Ex Human Revolution thrown in.

Wolfenstein TNO. Loving it.

Ditto. Playing it for the second time on 999 mode. Not a good mode for challenge, but the BEST mode for care-free Nazi-killin'.

Also that final boss was a bitch until

I found out you can just cower behind the impenetrable stairs and shoot his feet.

Star Trek Online... Leveling up one of my characters, and making money with the others.

Luftrausers. FINALLY killed a Battleship at MAX combo with the gungine. Unfortunately still having trouble with the submarine missions. They're easy enough to kill, but I can't seem to find any when I need them.

Wolfenstein TNO. Loving it.

Ditto. Playing it for the second time on 999 mode. Not a good mode for challenge, but the BEST mode for care-free Nazi-killin'.

Also that final boss was a bitch until

I found out you can just cower behind the impenetrable stairs and shoot his feet.

Exploits ftw.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Man, I remember being blown away when this first came out. Gameplay and story holds up well enough, but compared to the more recent Uncharted games and the sexy-looking-but-not-very-informational trailer for Uncharted 4 it looks a bit "meh".

Got hyped over the Uncharted 4 reveal (yes I'm a fanboy, shut up) so I had to go back and play some. Picked this since even though I got 100% of the medals, a lot I did before the trophy patch, so I'm missing a bunch of trophies.

Normally I wouldn't care about trophies this much, but I've got platinum on the other two and it gives me an excuse to go back and play it again.