Last Game You Played

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeros, while I did enjoy the hour and a half it took to finish the main mission, it's just too short. Once you start getting the hang of things, the game is finished.

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag. WAY better than AC3. I wanted to like AC3, but it bored me to tears each time I tried to get into it. In AC4, the missions are still a bit BS, but the ship game-play is fantastic and the story didn't instantly bore me. Just blasting away at an enemy ship and then swinging over to stab the rest of the crew is freaking awesome. Also glad that money actually has a reason to exist now, especially since plundering is so much fun.

Side note: I still don't understand why they even bother with the future plot at all. No one sees the box art for Black Flag and goes "Boy, I'm sure going to be disappointed if I don't get to wander around an office for a bit."

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Age of Wonders 3

Allied with everybody else on the map, now for the allied victory, I think we just have to kill or absorb all the independents.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Assassin's Creed 4. Update: Blowing up ships is still REALLY fun!

Assassin's Cree 4: Black Flag. Got the blowgun, saw a highlighted enemy, pressed triangle to shoot, ended up firing the pistol. Which you may note is *slightly* louder. Needless to say, that encounter didn't go so well.

Tropico 4, though all I got was a black screen... I did get all the DLCs for free though... (apparently a lot of people have gotten this too, it was a recent update)

Ghost Recon Phantoms... Very fun, but the aimbotters from the beta (Ghost Recon Online) are just starting to return.

LUFTRAUSERS. Where are the fucking subs? Most of my missions remaining involve the damn submarines and I can't seem to find any now.

Ghost Recon Phantoms.

Very addictive for a F2P game when you can actually get into a match. (they're having minor server issues)

Assassin's Creed Black Flag. Actually found myself giving far more of a shit about that Kenway's Fleet thing than I though I would've. It's a good way to make money, it's not too time consuming or miserable to use, and it's tied directly into the actual pirating bit of the game, so you get better ships for your fleet by taking down actual in-game ships that are better.

Assassin's Creed Black Flag. Actually found myself giving far more of a shit about that Kenway's Fleet thing than I though I would've. It's a good way to make money, it's not too time consuming or miserable to use, and it's tied directly into the actual pirating bit of the game, so you get better ships for your fleet by taking down actual in-game ships that are better.

Sucks that it only works in online mode though...

OT: Ghost Recon Future Soldier. (had to reinstall it since when I tried to patch, it uninstalled instead)

Sucks that it only works in online mode though...

I didn't even know that. That is kinda BS, especially if you have dodgy internet. I guess it makes sense, since that has the option to do the missions with friends to make it go faster, but it still seems like they could've done it without.

Yeah, it only works online, and while you're signed in. It's entirely on their servers. So not only is the internet a weak link, but so is their server uptime.

Yeah, it only works online, and while you're signed in. It's entirely on their servers. So not only is the internet a weak link, but so is their server uptime.

Still, it's not the worst thing Ubisoft has tried with always online in an Assassin's Creed game. Although I don't know if it's true for the PS4 version (which is the one I have), because I recently read that it required an online pass to play Kenway's Fleet, yet I have no online pass and simply mash the "Fuck off, U-Play" button at the start as fast as possible. Might still require PSN sign in, I'm not sure. I could test it, but I haven't really bothered.

On topic, Assassin's Creed 4. While I'm still not overly impressed with the mission structure, the story and variety is WAY better than AC3. AC3 bored me to tears. Although I hate A) Having to eavesdrop and stay in that little circle and B) Having to do stop being a pirate so I can go do some fucking hacking minigames.

The game shines in free-roam and piracy. The pirates are on all the box art and promotional material. Most people probably bought this on the premise of pirates and the few that didn't probably got it on the premise of assassinating. Why the ever-loving fuckbaskets are there hacking minigames? Especially as part of the story missions? I hope Ubisoft wises up an realizes that nobody gives a flying shit about the future plot. Although at least they killed off Desmond, so that's a start.

Ghost Recon Phantoms.

I turned my headphones into a headset for this game, and I don't regret one second of the time spent on it.

Assassin's Creed 4. It does in fact require PSN to use Kenway's Fleet if anyone is interested. Also apparently Ubisoft has done away with Passport for this and all future games, so YAY! It's kind of sad when some of the more commendable things game companies are doing these days is mostly "stop being dicks"

The game is still amazing. Any game that lets me quad-wield flintlocks and perform orbital head-stabs is aces in my book.