Last Game You Played

Last game I played: How fast can I reinstall Fedora 20 KDE so I can see if installing different thing makes it work better.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Just finished Mass Effect 2 for the first time. I swear to you, Tali was only smart when she was teamed up with Thane, Jack, or Legion (and vice versa). If I had anyone else on my team (Like Jack and Jacob, or Jacob and Miranda) they both would be stupid. Maybe this is why

everyone died (in my play through) at the end except for Tali and Grunt.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

The Last of Us. My internet only crapped out once today. Also in one match, I had a guy sneak up behind me twice, but both times he somehow didn't realize I was there. So needless to say, I shived him both times. It's nice to know that as bad as I am at multiplayer, there are some people who are worse.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Metroid: Zero Mission and Metroid Prime. Hoping to buy the trilogy on Wii at some point, but I'm not even sure the thing will last long enough, anyway.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Most recent game: Try to figure out why my car goes from leaking brake fluid from the one-day-old master cylinder, to not leaking a few weeks later...

*Last video game played: Star Trek Online.

Dungeon Keeper, because it was free (And may still be, for a few more hours on GOG.com). Hasn't aged terribly well graphics wise. It would probably be better if everything wasn't some shade of brown, but at least I've managed to get the settings so it doesn't physically pain my eyes. Although considering it's from 1997, it's not too bad.

Starbound... It's better than either of it's predecessors, but still doesn't have quite the complexity I would like to see in that kind of game.

Next Car Game. Well, I use the term "played" loosely, I booted it up and it keeps crashing whenever I try to change the tires.

it keeps crashing whenever I try to change the tires.

The computer, the game, or the car? :lol:

Starbound again... Really needs a bit more complexity for me to be willing to buy this. (like planet-specific resources, more reasons to go to other planets in the same sector, and craftable guns)

it keeps crashing whenever I try to change the tires.

The computer, the game, or the car? :lol:

The game. But when I actually get that running, the car. And also all the AI cars. And some pillars. Haven't had it crash the computer yet, so it has that going for it.

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory because 1.It was on sale 2.It's old enough where it can actually run on my computer with a framerate other than "slideshow" with graphics set above "murky jagged poo screen" and 3.Much of the internet seems to agree that it is the best Splinter Cell game.

DoD Source which is surprisingly fun. I'm a pretty darn good sniper, too.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Dishonored... Just did a maximum death run, (even killed all civilians it was possible to) and I'm now going through a no-kills run.

Dishonored... Just did a maximum death run, (even killed all civilians it was possible to) and I'm now going through a no-kills run.

"I recommend two simultaneous playthroughs. One as Pope Beneficent the First and the other as Slit-pipes McGee." - Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw, Zero Punctuation

Anywho, the Unit 13 Demo while I wait for some games to download on the PS3. Borderlands 2, Tomb Raider (The one that's Uncharted but with "gritty reboot" Lara Croft, by the looks of it), and Bioshock Infinite because they're free with PS Plus. Also PS Plus is $50, so not actually free. Just heavily discounted.

Anywho, Unit 13 looks like and plays like an iOS shooter, but is made MUCH more tolerable be having actual physical buttons instead of [long stream of profanities] touch screen controls. I mean, it still has touch screen controls, but at least it's just in place of "use" and "reload" buttons and not in place of, say, the analog sticks. If I had to describe Unit 13 in one word, it would probably be "Generic". Nothing offensively bad, nothing real great either.

Also waiting for Gravity Rush to download. Played the demo and it seemed interesting, just could never convince myself to fork over the $30 for it.

Animal Crossing, and League of Legends before that.

the name's riley