Last Game You Played

Shelter. For a 68 on Metacritic, this game is awesome. Very beautiful art design for how limited the graphics are. The concept is definitely fresh and new, and it certainly can pull at the heartstrings, especially when you're like me and you start with 5 cubs and end with 2. Check it out, as it's on sale right now:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/244710/

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Just got a PS Move which I hope to try out soon once it's done charging. Mostly got it for that Portal 2 DLC, but I just saw that I can use the Nav Controller + mouse combo to play PC games, so I may keep it longer than I thought. Although I'm certainly glad I got the lot for around $30 rather than the $100 it was when it first came out.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Resistance 3. Completely different game with the Move and pretty fun once you get the damned thing calibrated right and set up the proper deadzone (tall and skinny works best). Plus it's given me a reason to actually bother to play Resistance 3 again, so that's always nice. I had forgotten how much fun the weapons are in that game.

Assassin's Creed 4...

Mighty fun, though the game does get a bit repetitive later on, just like all the previous games. (next playthrough I plan on getting the stealth armor ASAP)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

My irl friend recently forwarded his ports and set up a Minecraft server that we're all playing on together. That and Civ 5 have been dominating the majority of my time lately.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Brothers In Arms: Highway to Hell. Not too shabby, but some things are a bit off. First of all the low FOV and the head-bob are annoying and second it is a bit odd how it changes to third-person whenever you go into cover. I do quite like the squad command though, it's not super deep or complicated but it does prevent it from being just another WWII shooter. I also like that it has a danger indicator rather than regenerative health. It functions almost the same as a mechanic, but it makes more sense than magically healing wounds. All-in-all worth the $10.

Assault Android Cactus. Bizzare name, amazing game. For those wondering, it is titled that because one of the characters you can play as is an Assault Android named Cactus. It is a bullet-hell twin stick shooter type game with some great level and art designs. The boss fights (at least the two that are in the early-access build thus far) are a blast. And the levels will often change in some way or another during the course of the battle, sometimes actually collapsing and rebuilding around you. I will definitely buy this again once it's on vita.

Bugbear's next car game, which is in fact just called Next Car Game. Very bland name, but the game is impressive (at least what's there, as this is still a very early build) and the destruction derby is absolutely beautiful idiocy. There is no way the cars would be even remotely able to function if they were that crunched IRL if only because the driver would have long since been paste. Near the final parts of a derby round the only way to distinguish between survivors and wrecked cars is if they're moving. And not only is the car destruction cranked up to wonderfully insane levels, the environment destruction is great as well. So many racing games just have you bounce off of the concrete blocks around the tracks, but in this they crumble if you hit them hard enough. Hopefully there are plans to make the power-line poles destructible because it was a little jarring to break through a concrete pillar and then come across the telephone pole from Krypton.

Race the Sun. Currently stuck on the goal of "Only move left through 2 regions in 1 run." which is a bit tricky.

Not CS:GO...

My hard drive crapped the bed as it usually does, but in the middle of a match, so I ended up getting a one week ban. :(

Edit: Bull... You ninja'd me. Good god, that hasn't happened to me since Psychotic and I would square off in the forum games...

Been playing the crap out of Metal Gear Rising. This game is one of the best spectacle fighters I've ever played.

Roller Coaster Tycoons 1+3

AnGKCy-FvSQ

I have no idea if this is funny or not. Let me know, because I have it unlisted right now.