Last Game You Played

Metal Gear Solid 2. Going from MGS to MGS2 the controls make a lot more sense as opposed to when I tried going from MGS4 to MGS2. The plot makes more sense too.

Also, SPELUNKY ON PSN THIS TUESDAY! Vita version will have free roaming Co-Op, cross-buy and cross-play. Also it's the first portable version and I feel like Spelunky is a good game for portable.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Starwars Starfighter... It really kinda sucks... But at least it wasn't what I was buying the pack for during the Summer Sale...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

MGS2. Before that, the very awesome Killzone: Mercenaries Beta. At least, it would be awesome if not for poor FoV and connection problems. Though I assume low FoV is due to hardware limitations and connection issues are due to my shitty, shitty internet connection. But when it works it's quite fun and very stunning graphically speaking. Can't wait until the 10th when I can finally play singleplayer and not have to bother with internet.

Killzone 3, because Gamestop had a Buy 2 get 1 Free sale. FoV is abysmal, but for a game I got for free, not too shabby so far. (Spec Ops: The Line and the God of War Collection were the other two games, in case you were curious.)

Far Cry 3... The pirated one... Haven't gotten around to buying it legit... Still haven't seen any indication that they have or ever will fix certain issues with the post effects that can't be disabled (even in the settings files, I've been trying since I torrented the game) that my system has. (makes the sights unusable when facing certain directions due to blur) Until there's a fix for my issues, I won't buy it. (yes, that is the only complaint I have on it since patch 1.05)

God of War via Remote Play. Functional, but pretty laggy by the time I get to my bedroom. May try again later.

Far Cry 3... Switched to DX9 mode again because it's crashing for an unknown reason. (I think it's a memory leak, it slows to a grinding crash, but on DX9 it takes a lot longer)

Killzone 3. I like the Helghast a lot more than the ISA. They look cooler, their dialogue is better, their voice acting better, and at least they're honest about their motives, even if they are a bit Naziish. Also they are apparently the ones who invented that kick-ass jetpack.

Killzone: Mercenary. Compared to console shooters it's pretty standard fare, but considering it's competition is the likes of the awful* Resistance: Burning Skies and the abysmally poop-tastic** Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified, it's amazing. It also looks gorgeous, I've only done the first mission and it's already much more colorful than Killzone 2 or even 3.

*I have not played this game or any demos, but that's the general consensus.

**I HAVE played this game and the controls are awful, the graphics were passable, and the buggy AI and unskippable cutscenes just emphasise that this was an unfinished pile of shite.

***Also fuck Nihilistic Studios and kudos to Guerrilla Cambridge

Battlefield 3... I always seem to get stuck on the team that has players that want to play purely "sit back and watch others die" until we're less than a minute from losing... Just another reason why I hate the game. (I am still going to get to max level though, just like I did with all the rest of the Battlefield games)

Killzone: Mercenary. This game is much better than KZ3 in my opinion

Minecraft AND League of Legends. :D

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Battlefield 3. It's quality improves slightly when you get sound suppressors for an LMG, then immediately worsens because someone is always running a hack in the populated Conquest servers.

GTA V... I wish. If I'd ordered from Amazon I could be playing it now...

Actual last game played was Killzone: Mercenary. The covert contracts are fun and interesting. The precision contacts piss me off. I got to the end of one mission, every objective and extra objective complete and I had about 7 seconds to reach the end of the level (second mission right before

the ship blows up and kills Ivanov

) The distance was short enough where I could've reached the end in time, but there's a door in the way that wouldn't open until Ivanov finally shut up, and by then the time was up. The checkpoint kept putting me back right at that 7 seconds, so there's no way I could possibly win without doing the whole mission over.

Ranting aside, it is a quite fun game, and I love the bigger focus on stealth. There was one stealth section in KZ3 that sort of felt like a long stealth tutorial that the game promptly forgot about. It's nice to see there's actual choice in tactics in KZ:M

Far Cry 3. Finished it on Master difficulty... Still pisses me off that you either have to get a running start or jump in order to go over a 3 inch bump...