Last Game You Played

Hotline Miami. Only have 1 more trophy to go, and it's a doozy. Get A Life: Get A+ on every chapter.

Also brings up a few things I hope they've fixed for Hotline Miami 2.

1. Needs more clearly defined A+ requirements, even after some googling I'm not sure what scores I need to constitute an A+.

2.Chapter Select and Continue should be separate things. Sometimes I will beat a level and it will not be A+ and I want to start again so I have to quit to the main menu and go to chapter select. No too annoying since it loads quickly, but still.

That being said, kudos for them for making a game that's fun enough where I want to A+ the levels anyway. And you should go buy it because it's amazing.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Animal Crossing New Leaf, before that was Starbound

the name's riley

OlliOlli, a nifty 2D skateboarding game for PS Vita. I haven't seen an ox yet, so I suppose OlliOlli is oxen free.

Starbound. Oh my god I love this game so much.

the name's riley

The Walking Dead Season 1. Picking slightly different options while I wait for Season 2 to either be more finished or on sale.

Edit: I also think there should be a point in the story where you are able to kill Kenny and get the achievement "You Bastard" for doing so.

Battlefield 4. But then I got mad. And then I started yelling. And then I quit. I don't get how I was so good at 3 and so shitty at 4.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Last game I played was OlliOlli. It's quite good fun once you get a chain going.

I'm also currently waiting for Broken Age to download.

Battlefield 4. But then I got mad. And then I started yelling. And then I quit. I don't get how I was so good at 3 and so shitty at 4.

4 is completely different in the way everything is done... It's actually easier for cheats right now. If you get someone repeatedly shooting you around corners or through walls, that's probly a hacker. Part of why I didn't get BF4 when I was in the Beta group for it.

OT: StarCraft 2

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I JUST PLATINUMED HOTLINE MIAMI AND ALSO AM NOT ENTIRELY SURE IF "PLATINUM" SHOULD BE USED IN VERB FORM BUT WOOOO! *Ahem* I uh... I just got the platinum trophy in Hotline Miami. And that makes me happy.

Minigore 2: Zombies. I was worried at first since F2P mobile games are notorious for microtransactions, and worried a bit when I say the ominous skull-shaped "Store" button, but so far I don't see any, just the occasional intrusive ad. All the "Store" stuff is in-game money that's not a total grind to earn. Although I'd still rather pay for the thing than have ads (I don't see any option to pay to remove ads), at least it's better than fucking microtransactions. Gameplay is basic twin-stick shooter stuff that's been done better elsewhere, but it's not awful for a free phone game and is overall enjoyable.

4 is completely different in the way everything is done... It's actually easier for cheats right now. If you get someone repeatedly shooting you around corners or through walls, that's probly a hacker. Part of why I didn't get BF4 when I was in the Beta group for it.

I think another part is that in BF3, you didn't die as quickly and There wasn't cover every five feet that someone could sit behind and camp. I tend to have an aggressive playstyle, which works in BF3, as there were limited hiding spots for other players to ambush you from. In BF4, it's like every corner you turn there's 7 different places to get shot from. It encourages a lot of camping, which I despise.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time