Last Game You Played

Battlefield 4. But then I got mad. And then I started yelling. And then I quit. I don't get how I was so good at 3 and so shitty at 4.

4 is completely different in the way everything is done... It's actually easier for cheats right now. If you get someone repeatedly shooting you around corners or through walls, that's probly a hacker. Part of why I didn't get BF4 when I was in the Beta group for it.

I think another part is that in BF3, you didn't die as quickly and There wasn't cover every five feet that someone could sit behind and camp. I tend to have an aggressive playstyle, which works in BF3, as there were limited hiding spots for other players to ambush you from. In BF4, it's like every corner you turn there's 7 different places to get shot from. It encourages a lot of camping, which I despise.

They were going for realism, not camping removal. Camping is a real world tactic that wins wars.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I completely agree with that and understand it. It's just aggravating that my playstyle that works well in a lot of other games does not work well in this one.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Try using heavy weapons when you start getting in those situations... Nothing more frustrating for a professional camper than getting a 'nade to the face, especially from someone he/she can't see.

Dude, the XM25-Airburst is my baby.

Back on topic, Counter-Strike: GO

HYkdUE4SryE

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

OlliOlli. Trying to get a really high score to satisfy a star requirement, but unfortunately the "Face-slide" doesn't get a lot of points, apparently.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Rage. Keeps crashing though...

So it just randomly... Rage-quits?

Terrible puns aside, Splinter Cell: Conviction. May have to wait to get a better PC to play it properly, like I plan to do with Shadow Warrior, because at the moment it lags to shit unless I'm in a tiny room or staring at the floor.

No, it was crashing because I had a glitch caused by one of my torrent programs that caused significant system instability. Was crashing a lot more than just the game, and after restarting it stopped crashing.

On topic: Rage. Finished it again, and deleted it. Now preloading Elder Scrolls Online Beta for the 9th...

Splinter Cell: Conviction because even with terrible frame-rate I'm actually enjoying it quite a bit, which is odd.

Haven't played anything new yet, but I'm about to start Star Trek Online...

Hotline Miami because I really want to play Hotline Miami 2, but can't for reasons of it not being released yet. Already got platinum, but going for 100% completion (AKA getting A+ on bonus chapters) and then deciding from there whether or not I'm enough of a looney to buy the PC version just so I can do the whole damn thing again.

Hotline Miami. Got A+ on every single level. I hope HM2 has leaderboards or something to incentivise play after 100% completion, because there's no real challenge or reward left aside from topping my own highscores. Although in fairness I got a LOT of playtime out of it, and very few games make me want to keep playing them even past 100% completion. If you haven't played this game yet, go buy it now. Now!

Rust. Pirated. Private server. The server crashes after about an hour, no matter what.

The Last of Us, trying to get all the trophies. This has also made me play more of the online bit (4 trophies are for the multiplayer, two of them require you play it quite a bit), and it's actually pretty damn fun. I hadn't really gotten into the multiplayer portion until now. Also, very much looking forward to Left Behind next week.

Currently playing Pokémon X. The single player mode is easy as usual but the competititve battling is amazing and the game itself is beautiful looking, I suggest if you can give it a try! I don't usually enjoy RPGs too much but Pokémon is pretty cool.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

The Elder Scrolls Online Beta. Very fun. I have an NDA with them, so I can't tell you anything about it except to say that you need to get it when it comes out if you ever enjoyed any of the other Elder Scrolls games.

The Last of Us, but I had to stop before I had an aneurism because my internet connection kept crapping out. Probably some Deus Ex: Human Revolution: Director's Cut: Far Too Many Subtitles later.