Last Game You Played

Been playing me some hyped Blood Dragon.

Fallout New Vegas with significantly more mads than previous... And finally loaded in the order they're supposed to be loaded in. (currently at 117 mods on top of all the expansions and pre-order packs)

Damn, dude, and I thought I modded the shit out of that game lol

Been playing me some hyped Blood Dragon.

Fallout New Vegas with significantly more mads than previous... And finally loaded in the order they're supposed to be loaded in. (currently at 117 mods on top of all the expansions and pre-order packs)

Damn, dude, and I thought I modded the shit out of that game lol

i can't play bethesda games unmodded. when i first played oblivion on console i thought it was average, once i modded oblivion's character animations and user interface i ended up really liking it a lot more.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Well, it is designed to be modded... They started that with Morrowind...

Anyways, now I'm trying to figure out why FONV keeps crashing when certain NPCs turn hostile. (it definitely has to do with one or more of the mods)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

MGS2 & 3 on the Vita. Having trouble getting used to MGS2's camera/controls. I figure I'll get used to it eventually.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I'm about 15 years late to the party, but I'm becoming quite an MGS fan, downloading the PS1 MGS as we speak... er... as I type, rather. MGS2 is bloody fantastic once my brain stopped wanting it to be a third person shooter and got used to the controls. Also in MGS5 Kiefer Sutherland is apparently going to be voicing Snake instead of David Hayter. I have to say it, Hayter's gonna hate.

Although it could be a Shyamalanian twist where Snake was Jack Bauer ALL ALONG.

Joking aside this news is, in the words Gordon Freeman, ass-slappage.

Battlefield 3... It's a cross between fun and Modern Warfare 3... Net result, frustration.

BTW, what idiot in DICE decided that the game should be launched from a browser, and the browser should be open the entire time you're playing?

Prinny, Can I Really Be the Hero? First game in a long time where I'm refusing to finish it. One of the bosses is needlessly frustrating (the seventh boss), and this is coming from someone who's played Demon's Souls and Dark Souls multiple times.

Dove into HL2E2 earlier this evening, great game.

Exactly what do all these mods entail? Are they realism mods, texture mods, what? Because that's fucking excessive. (Not that there's anything wrong with that, mind)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Exactly what do all these mods entail? Are they realism mods, texture mods, what? Because that's fucking excessive. (Not that there's anything wrong with that, mind)

Realism, lighting, models, textures, sexual innuendo mods, nude mods, more sex mods, more nude mods, gun mods, NPC mods, additional location mods, NPC spawning mods, (increase the number and frequency of NCR/Legion troops patrolling the Mojave, increase the number of bandits/viper gang members/etc., increase the number of feral ghouls, etc.) additional perks, additional traits, night vision mods, IR vision mods, bug fixes...

That covers about 90% of the mods...

Metal Gear Solid. Pretty great on the Vita, though the Psycho Mantis fight intro loses a little bit in translation. I feel like that is better experienced with a PS1 console. Also, the game looks pretty damn good for a PS1 game, and the "Stretch-to-Fit" style Fullscreen doesn't look as wonky and distorted as I thought it would.

Battlefield 3. (the game is mediocre, but I always try and max out my levels on Battlefield games)

Metal Gear Solid. Between the original MGS trilogy, Spelunky next week, and Killzone: Mercenary in September, I don't see myself putting down my Vita for a very long time.

Saint's Row 4.

This is to Saint's Row 3 what GTA:SA was to GTA3.

I mod all my Bethesda games so that I can play an anime girl. It is of utmost importance that I play an anime girl in a video game. Protip: Play an Asuka character and be really, really rude to characters.

One time I played Oblivion as Lucy from Elfen LIed and to make a long story short; I recreated the opening scene.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Just beat the first Metal Gear Solid. Fantastic game, but not very subtle with the symbolism. "This {noun} represents this {abstract concept} because of reasons." I am pretty amazed that a PS1 game can look this good though. It's actually about on par with Killlzone: Liberation now that I think of it. On to MGS2!

Saint's Row 4.

Saint's Row 3 + Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy + Tron + The Matrix = Saint's Row 4

Playing MGS2 at the part where you play as the blonde chick. Really though, Raiden fights like a badass ninja but he looks and sounds (due to both voice acting and dialogue) like a sissy.

Saint's Row 4.

Finished... It's a nice ending... :)