Last Game You Played

Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Just beaten Sleeping Dogs a couple days ago, and beaten Tomb Raider (2013) today. The last QTE was hard as fuck (mash E repeatably) until I lowered the graphical settings.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Far Cry 3. Got it for $15 thanks to a GameStop sale and a coupon.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

More of Far Cry 3. I feel like I've explored a huge area, then I look at the map and it's still mostly greyed out. One thing I don't get is the animal skinning animation. For comparison, in Red Dead Redemption, skinning animals looks like you've skinned them. FC3 you sort of scoop some guts out and the game goes "Yep, that's skin. Not intestines at all, totally skin." Doesn't really detract from anything, but I do find it a bit odd.

Worms Armageddon, just to make sure it ran...

Far Cry 3. I tried to take over a base, then a tiger wander up and started attacking guards, so I tried to sneak amidst the chaos to deactivate the alarm, I got spotted, I ran away, and then got gored by a buffalo. Not too many games out there where you can have moments like that.

Far Cry 3. I tried to take over a base, then a tiger wander up and started attacking guards, so I tried to sneak amidst the chaos to deactivate the alarm, I got spotted, I ran away, and then got gored by a buffalo. Not too many games out there where you can have moments like that.

It's the only one unless you count RPGs. (FC3 is officially listed as a shooter with RPG elements)

On topic: Fallen Enchantress. 3.5 hours into the game, and I have an epic level group, 8 heroes, all with the best equipment available... Over half are higher than level 10 too... I'm declaring war with everyone, and winning.

Far Cry 3. I don't like that the missions limit how far you can go. I try to circle around a camp and the game goes "Nope, you can't do that." despite the whole spirit of the game outside of the missions being "You want to do it that way? Sure, go for it." That being said, it's a minor gripe and even with the restrictions even the story missions allow much much more freedom than most FPS games. And sometimes when the missions are deliberately linear, they do some interesting things (ie: the hallucination sequences).

Though something that I did that was quite fun, at a moment of the game where you are unarmed save for your machete, I got some Komodo Dragons to chase me all the way to the enemy camp, at which point I used an "Animal Repellent" syringe, hid behind a rock, and watched the chaos. I love this game.

Thief.

I'm really glad that whoever made Thief Gold decided to include The Thieve's Guild Mission. When I've just gotten out of a fantastic mission like Assassins and am waiting for The Sword, one of the best video game levels of all time, the one thing I want to break up the action is a two-hour sewer level with cramped design not suited for a stealth game, along with non-sensical fetch quests which require me to backtrack across the fucking map to find a fucking safe key. Man I'm so glad we have fantastic people making fantastic decisions for fantastic games in this world.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Thief.

I'm really glad that whoever made Thief Gold decided to include The Thieve's Guild Mission. When I've just gotten out of a fantastic mission like Assassins and am waiting for The Sword, one of the best video game levels of all time, the one thing I want to break up the action is a two-hour sewer level with cramped design not suited for a stealth game, along with non-sensical fetch quests which require me to backtrack across the fucking map to find a fucking safe key. Man I'm so glad we have fantastic people making fantastic decisions for fantastic games in this world.

87ra6qKzXDA

Shadowrun Returns.

Nowhere near the table-top, but still better than nothing when you can't get your friends together.

Far Cry 3. Taking over bases is much more enjoyable than the actual missions

I played the indie horror game Vanish. If you enjoy horror, this an amazing game.

Download link:http://www.indiedb.com/games/vanish/downloads/vanish-alpha-02a-windows

Currently just started playing Stealth Inc.: A Clone in the Dark, which unfortunately had to give up it's previously more awesome name of "Stealth Bastard" to get to PSN.

Shadowrun Returns.

Nowhere near the table-top, but still better than nothing when you can't get your friends together.

Yeah it's a nice replacement. And it's hugely modifiable too.

Feels like a better Fallout sequel than Fallout 3...

Skipped FO3... ;)