Last Game You Played

STO. They fixed most of the issues, but now the mail system is fucked...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Skyrim. I'm a bit late, but mainly because I didn't want to get sucked in while I still had school stuff to do. I got the PS3 version, which I hear is the inferior version, but I only paid ten bucks for it, so I'm not too picky.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Finally beat the emulator version of Yoshi's Island. It would have taken longer but I realized that collecting all the items is pointless so I just sped through the rest of the game normally. I'll probably try out Yoshi's Island DS next.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Game of Thrones Ascent, I like it because its about Game of Thrones.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Little Big Planet PS Vita. Well, technically the demo. I intend to buy the full version tomorrow, because it seems like a great game. The graphics seem to be on par with the console versions to. And in standard LPB style, there is assloads of content.

The Cave. Like it. Reminds me of 'The Vikings'

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

Little Big Planet Vita, proper one this time. I love how it pretty much has a free appstore.

Minecraft Xbox 360 version. Good time waster.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

LIMBO PS Vita demo. I plan on buying this. You know, once I get a job and some money.

The Last of Us. This game is intense. The story is amazing. The animation is fluid. The graphics are beautiful (due to art direction more than raw power). The zombies are different than most (not just in origin and looks, they act different and the gameplay is different). The humans are smart. The friendly AI isn't perfect, but it's actually helpful instead of being a complete twat. Go buy this game. No PS3? Go buy a PS3 just so you can play this game.

The original System Shock (Portable). This game baffles me at every corner. It came barely a year after the first Doom, but was so intensely more complex it's hard to imagine how they managed to build it all. It has physics and puzzles involving physics that I hadn't seen before Portal, a range of graphical modes, true look/mouse aim and last but not least a true 3d world. Doom was essentially 2D in that every map was completely flat from above so there were no areas stacked on top of each other. There was also no need to aim beyond the vertial axis in Doom. System Shock was a whoooole other ballgame.

It also had external camera view perspectives that could be projected onto wall monitors and such. That's a feature that I thought didn't exist until Halfife 2 happened (well, Bloodlines if you want to be critical, but it was the same Source engine that did it). Well, maybe Duke Nukem 3d had something similar, but I doubt it.

In fact, System Shock was so hard to classify at the time that it was simply branded a 'Doom clone' by the media and thus ignored by the masses. A terrible, terrible shame. If only it could have been completed a year earlier, how different the gaming industry could have looked then..

Beat Episode 3 of the Back to the Future Game yesterday. Going on to episode 4 later tonight.