Last Game You Played

Minecraft... Testing the server upgrade to 1.5... It works well.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

MechWarrior Online... Still in beta, so they don't have the exploding mech kills (which would've giving me a lot of after-death kills) or knockdowns, and their optimization is a little lacking. (the main menu uses more GPU resources than the game itself) It could also do with having a lot of the later tech, mechs, and weapons from the MW universe. (IMO they picked the absolute WORST time for a multiplayer online FTP game of MW to exist in; no LACs, no ER Flamer, no Laser Anti-missile systems, no heavy PPC, no X-Pulse lasers, no Magshot, no MRMs/NLRMs/ELRMs, no Thunderbot, no Long Tom, no LPS, no Clan anything)

Still, I'm having fun with nothing but a pair of AC/2s and an LRM/5 on a Cataphract. (gonna get a Jaegermech next, either a JM6-A or JM6-DD, then maybe save up for an Atlas)

Assassin's Creed III.

Y'know, I complained about how Ubisoft completely changed the controls of Revelations, but it wasn't THIS bad. I shouldn't have to re-learn the controls every installment of a series. I mean, it's not like a game-breaking change, but still. There should at least be some way to change the controller layout.

All in all, while I'm really enjoying the game, I can see some things that seemed a little rushed. Like during one of the 'boss' battles, if you can call them that, my character kept doing some weird twitter dance and couldn't fight back against the soldiers, and the enemy 'boss' clipped into the ground. These kinds of glitches are happening more frequently than I thought they would.

Overall, though, it's looking to be a great game and I'm not even technically done with the prologue yet.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Max Payne, because Max Payne 3 was so awesome and I want the rest of the story

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Hover! ^^

Fun game ain't it... One of my favorite crappy old games. :)

OT: StarCraft II: HotS

BioShock Infinite.

Not a bad game. Remember to look everywhere for money as soon as you can control your character... There's an extra $250 just lying around, but it's inaccessible later.

HOLY FUCKING GOD TYRANNY OF KING WASHINGTON IS SO HARD INDIANS SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO SAVE YOU FUCKING CHALLENGING ENEMIES STOP BLOCKING MY COUNTERS FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Some conceptis puzzles. Not linking because there are some pay features on the site.

Brutal F*cking Doom

Hmmm I wonder what could have possibly inspired you to go play this game... hmmm... it's a puzzler.

Wipeout 2048 for me. Pretty sweet, if you like Wipeout games

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Red Faction: Armageddon

Now on to Minecraft...

Finished Bioshock: Infinite today with mixed feelings about the experience. Just got into Scribblenauts!