Last Game You Played

Oh so that's why everybody is suddenly making Back to the Future references again! That explains quite a bit. I just thought the average corniness level had gone up a little. :lol:

Finished The Last of Us. Time to try this thing on "Survivor" difficulty! Probably going to be a lot hiding and dying. Lots and lots of dying.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Wrapped up the Telltale BTTF series tonight with Outtatime. The story has been interesting, but I'm going to refrain from looking at it too much because of the glaring problems with the plot at multiple points in the game. IMO, Citizen Brown was the best episode of the bunch.

Completed Morrowind with my marksman badass nord character, immediately started a new dark elf ninja character named Jackie Chan right after.

Morrowind is the best game ever.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Been playing the Wallace and Gromit game lately. Pretty fun, better than the BTTF game I just finished in terms of gameplay mechanics.

More of "The Last of Us", actually progressing this time as opposed to being clicker food like the first million tries

Beat Bioshock today and fiddled with Stranger's Wrath HD to see if I could configure the controls for my controller.

The controlls of the controller are controlled by the controller's controller.

Dwarf Fortress.

Last of Us on "Survivor". I got to the first Bloater battle, ill prepared. Little health and no molotovs... shit.

Minecraft. Built a new server for private LAN gaming, was testing it with a friend.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Hotline Miami, PS Vita. Sure, the PC has better controls, but I can't fit my laptop in my pocket. Anyway, excellent game, very fast-paced and brutal

HL2... Fixing the GFX config bug that came about with the most recent update...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Deus Ex.

is it just me, or does everyone ditch the pacifist run prospect once they get the Dragon Tooth sword and realize they hold the power of a god in their hands????

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."