Last Game You Played

Rogue Legacy... I'm still waiting for my debit card so I can get some of these games... Going to get a handgun, the StarForge founders pack, and a voltage regulator/stabilizer before anything else...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Far Cry. The best thing about old games is I can actually get good framerates on my computer

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Far Cry 2. I think this game is one of the finest shooters on the past decade.

that's just me though.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

that's just me though.

Will be playing that once I finish the first. It looks awfully brown in the screenshots though, especially compared to the other two Far Cry games.

Last game I played was Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy. A lot of the reviews mention lag in the Vita version, but I have yet to see it and I like being able to take it with me rather than only being able to play in my living room. It did crash once, which was odd, but it didn't screw up my progress and so far appears to have been an isolated incident.

Far Cry 2 is only brown for the second half... The first half is quite green.

OT: Terraria... A 2D-RPG version of Minecraft... Amazingly fun...

System Shock 2 with the newly remade Dark Engine, fittingly named NewDark. HDR bloom, light maps, all that good crap.

Terraria. Finished it's bosses, have the best of everything... Thinking of making a server for it.

that's just me though.

I hate that game, the checkpoints respawned evrytime you turned your back on it. The missions were allways on the othere side of the damn map and when you went there you would encounter one enemy truck with a machinegun per 500m. And the only way to get around that was busses, that only were at 4 locations on the map.

The only thing that made up for this was the guns that were awesome...

And i played Twisted Metal before i went on my shift.

Half Life. Fights with soldiers on hard mode is absolute bullshit, considering Valve pulled out all the stops on creating the least-useful machine gun in shooter history.

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Jak and Daxter, in the spider cave. The god damned scaffolding has killed me way more than spiders have.

Unreal 1. I do not think that game will ever stop being my all-time favorite.

I was 14 or so when I first saw a picture of that in a gaming magazine. It was the prettiest, most vibrant thing I had ever seen. I simply *had* to have it, so I saved all my lunch money until I could buy it. It didn't matter that I didn't have a computer yet, I figured that I would. Eventually.

I had to wait a few years (hiding it from my parents the whole time), but it was the best purchase I ever made. :lol:

I was 14 or so when I first saw a picture of that in a gaming magazine. It was the prettiest, most vibrant thing I had ever seen. I simply *had* to have it, so I saved all my lunch money until I could buy it. It didn't matter that I didn't have a computer yet, I figured that I would. Eventually.

I had to wait a few years (hiding it from my parents the whole time), but it was the best purchase I ever made. :lol:

Damn straight it is. Unreal is leaps and bounds beyond Half Life, and most shooters really. I would say it was a perfect game if the level Cellars at Dasa weren't such ass.

Unreal II is fucking awful though.

System Shock 2 was leaps and bounds beyond Half-Life.

I will agree with this too, SS2 is a great game. Now that it's on steam i don't see what excuse people have to not be playing it!

speaking of Dark Engine, I bought Thief to see if it's still a great game.

Yep it's still great.

Jak II. Very different from the first, but so far that seems to be a very good thing. I'm also see some similarities with other Naughty Dog games. Naughty Dog sure loves their crumbling bridges, don't they?

Played StarForge... It still needs a lot of work, but for an early Alpha state, it's doing quite well.

For those who don't know, StarForge is basically Minecraft, only 60 generations down the road... Set on another planet, infinite voxel terrain, infinite weapon combinations, build a space station if you want, build a building on the ground if you want, turrets, spotlights, vehicles, fall to your screaming fun death, perform parkour, (it has a very good physics engine) make your buildings of sound design or the fall down and go boom... Etc.

The Last of Us. Man, I've been playing a lot of Naughty Dog games lately.