Last Game You Played

Deadpool... Not bad for a game obviously designed for a console... (max settings don't drop it below 30 FPS)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Hardwar, an old '90s Elite-like (fight, trade, build, scavenge, etc). Even for an Elite game it's surprisingly intricate. And it has this weird Blade Runner-esque feel about it that's pretty cool too, if you're into that sort of thing.

dl38yNE690w

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Deus Ex.

is it just me, or does everyone ditch the pacifist run prospect once they get the Dragon Tooth sword and realize they hold the power of a god in their hands????

Try playing it on the 'realistic' difficulty setting then. One or two shots and you're dead, like anyone should be.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

dl38yNE690w

Fixed it for you... Just put everything after the "v=", not the entire URL.

Deus Ex.

is it just me, or does everyone ditch the pacifist run prospect once they get the Dragon Tooth sword and realize they hold the power of a god in their hands????

Try playing it on the 'realistic' difficulty setting then. One or two shots and you're dead, like anyone should be.

i don't have nerves of steel man.

Also, RAGE.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

The Last of Us, dying in the sewers a lot. It's frustrating, because on my "Normal" playthrough I just bolted past all the infected, no problem. Now on "Survivor" if I run, they catch me, I die. If I sneak I get spotted and die. If I fight, I run out of supplies (not that I had many to start with) and die.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Deus Ex.

i don't have nerves of steel man.

Also, RAGE.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

That difficulty mode actually works quite well with stealth. You'd be surprised how possible it still is to finish the game. :)

Yeah, Rage was a big letdown for me... I was hoping for a huge open-world, but instead it was a huge semi-rail shooter...

Yeah, Rage was a big letdown for me... I was hoping for a huge open-world, but instead it was a huge semi-rail shooter...

RAGE let me down because it was fucking obsessed with its driving, and RAGE easily has some of the worst driving controls ever. Even though the shooting aspect is incredibly functional and could hold an entire game, instead of awful vehicular combat.

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Hotline Miami, trying to 100% it. On a related note, I think indie games are one of the best things to happen to the PS Vita.

Rogue Legacy... Very fun, not really a roguelike game though. (damn you spellcheck, "roguelike" IS a word, and so is "spellcheck")

More success with Baldur's Gate this time, I was able to get it to run with the help of the kind folks at pocketplanet.net. I've been too tired to actually play any of it though. I've been painting a lot in my new house this whole week. Arms are about to fall off.

Hotline Miami. I can't wait for the sequel!

Tried to run Baldur's Gate, but it crashed. Does that count?

This is why i still have my Windows XP hooked up for old games like Baldur's Gate and Planescape Torment. Last time i tried Torment on WIndows 8 i got a lightning-fast framerate of 13 frames per second.

And more Deus Ex. whenever I play a game that isn't Deus Ex my first thought is "i should play Deus Ex."

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (As part of the Jak and Daxter Collection) I'm only twelve years late to the party :)