Last Game You Played

Evoland... Epic game building up through the stages of the RPG genre.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Minecraft... I shouldn't've gotten my nephew hooked on my private server...

Played some Warframe with a coworker and her friend today. Not bad, but a pain to get the hang of because the tutorial sucks. Methinks the devs needs to look at other games to see what a good inventory, upgrade, and character screen look like, because the ones in this game feel like a jumbled mess.

Technically Fallout New Vegas... But I didn't play it for more than 2 minutes before crashing it.

Bioshock. Not "Bioshock: Infinte", like all the cool kids, the first one.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Trying to get FONV to work, but I think I may have to reinstall... (it won't start now even without mods)

Dishonored, it's pretty fun, although I'm not too used to FPS on console, so movement is kinda wonky for me.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Dishonored, it's pretty fun, although I'm not too used to FPS on console, so movement is kinda wonky for me.

That game is hella fun though

FPS on console is stupid... Console controls just aren't designed for it.

On topic: 3079

Saw an interesting idea, there's a mouse that you can use for consoles. Not willing to drop $60 on it without trying though, and it seems buying it is the only way to try it. But it's like a mouse coupled with something akin to the Wii nunchuck

FPS on console is stupid... Console controls just aren't designed for it.

On topic: 3079

I think FPS on Wii is fun since the controller works well for it. You can just aim at the screen for where you want to shoot like oldschool lightgunners. It's more fun than using a gamepad imo.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

It's not the same until they have closer to laser accuracy IMO. At most console control style FPS can't truly go beyond casual gaming... Competitive remains firmly in the realm of PCs.

For example, I'll willingly take on professional console gamers in a cross platform game of Halo, and despite the fact that I kinda suck at it in multiplayer, I'll wipe the floor with them. It's simply because I can see them further away, (higher resolution display) react faster, (mouse controls are naturally more precise and faster) and I can always hack. (just kidding about that last one, I don't do that to people that don't cheat in MP games)

On topic: Minecraft.

Haven't played anything since my last post, so Minecraft.

POKeMON Emerald. Gotta admit, I'm pretty disappointed that the only original PokeMon I've seen thusfar are Abra and Magikarp. Seriously, fuck Magikarp.

POKeMON Emerald. Gotta admit, I'm pretty disappointed that the only original PokeMon I've seen thusfar are Abra and Magikarp. Seriously, fuck Magikarp.

Dude if you want "original" Pokémon, you should play the older games...

Haha well yeah, I guess you're right. I am actually playing Pokemon Yellow on my old GameBoy Pocket too, but Emerald was the most recent.