Last Game You Played

Metro 2033, had the same exact issue yet again... This time when I'm almost to Polis...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Hotline Miami.

seriously why haven't you bought this game yet?!

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Rented Mass Effect 3 solely to play Omega. Maybe it was because I wasn't paying attention, but Omega didn't seem to really have any character and actually seemed pretty subpar sometimes, not even counting glitches. Best part was when you go backwards through the ME2 areas.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Syndicate... Looks a lot like a ripoff of Deus Ex Human Revolution, except way too much overbrightening.

More Hotline Miami.

if you can play this game and not swear like it's nobodies business, than I envy you.

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Syndicate... Fixed part of the overbight, but there's still a LOT more left, and with this low of detail, the bloom/overbright is the only reason I don't get 60 FPS...

Syndicate... Fixed part of the overbight, but there's still a LOT more left, and with this low of detail, the bloom/overbright is the only reason I don't get 60 FPS...

You should probably avoid Battlefield 3.

BF3 I can get decent framerates at medium... (minimum of 25 FPS) Syndicate I can't break 30 FPS at minimum with as much of the bloom forced off as possible... (average is 17)

If it didn't have so much overbright bloom, and therefore decent performance, and some better customization ability for the GFX settings, I would probly agree.

All but the bloom issue is the same for Metro 2033...

Alice: Madness Returns.

Oh my am I burning hours on this. Lots of fun. It has everything that I liked the first game for; the crazy, creative and creepy levels/enemies, the banter with the Cheshire Cat(it seems a bit less than the first game. This, however, is remedied by the fact that she interacts with a lot more other characters) and butloads of secrets. Because of the shrinking and the fact that some are just really out in the open, a lot of them are pretty easy to find however some are actually pretty well hidden.

What I REALLY don't like, though, is the fact that there is no free saving and quicksaving. This can get really tedious when you die just before a check point and have to do the whole damn level over again. It's not hard, it's just frustrating.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Far Cry 3.

Best of the series IMO. I get the same framerates on FC3 as I do on FC2, only with better looking GFX. (I'm going to manually disable SSAO though to get some better performance)

Deus Ex Human Revolution. I just got to the first boss battle.

i'd like to congratulate Eidos Montreal for successfully crafting the worst boss battles in the history of a video game.