Last Game You Played

Ok, sounds great! I think I'll make a topic specifically for Planetside 2 so that we don't use up this thread.

On topic: Planetside 2.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Darksiders. I actually like this, despite not being that much of a fan for those types of games.

Retired Forum Moderator

Skyrim.. for three days... pretty much nonstop. Human body shouldn't need to sleep... or eat.

When fortune is blind, be a guide-dog.

Assassin's Creed 3. Very fun, definitely the best of the series.

Finished AC3, and did a little bit of Borderlands 2... After finishing AC3, I think an AC4 is very possible.

American Mcgee's Alice.

Even though I am not a big a fan 3rd person platformers, the interesting world and awesome dialogue with the cat make it quite fun.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TF2 as jumper and Gardener. actually made 3 people rage quite in 1 on 1's. :|

I mean, c'mon, I'm not even that good at that combo. all they have to do is backpedal and there's a 90% chance I'll land just short of them.

Retired Forum Moderator

Metro 2033... Got to the point where Sasha gets off my back, and walk up to the mother, she says her lines, and nothing happens. (no, it doesn't freeze, it just glitches to not let anything happen after she talks) I'm checking to see if a file is corrupted, or if I just need to try loading from an earlier point.

[EDIT] Game file didn't pass verification, so hopefully that was the whole problem... I'll check later, it's early, and I need to sleep.