Last Game You Played

Yeah... snarky bitch... maybe it's her usual tomboy attitude, but I don't find it appealing... I know much better tomboys. But even tho I was romancing Liara at the time, I kinda crumpled and when Kaidan hit on me, I said yes. Maleshep and Liara is nice, but I suppose i have a soft spot for Kaidan that I never figured I did until he hit on my Shep.

Planetside 2

So much fun playing infiltrator

What server, and what civilization? (I just recently got Planetside 2, and would love to start an Accursed Farms group in there)

BTW, I personally prefer the New Conglomerate. They are almost just like me. Badass semi-anarchists build like juggernauts.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Final Fantasy 7.

Finally got around to beating emerald weapon. Twice today, actually. first time I beat it as the timer hit 0 and both won and lost at the same time, almost breaking the game lol.

Retired Forum Moderator

Planetside 2

So much fun playing infiltrator

What server, and what civilization? (I just recently got Planetside 2, and would love to start an Accursed Farms group in there)

BTW, I personally prefer the New Conglomerate. They are almost just like me. Badass semi-anarchists build like juggernauts.

Cobalt and playing as the New Conglomerate.

"Life sucks sober!"

TF2. My tactical rocket jumping is getting really good, but I still make too many mistakes and can't do the real crazy shit.

Retired Forum Moderator

Cobalt and playing as the New Conglomerate.

I'll make a character on there then. :)

Yeah, I agree... Except Cobalt is down right now. :(

Right now I have one on Helios, if anyone's interested... (New Conglomerate)

Yeah, I agree... Except Cobalt is down right now. :(

Right now I have one on Helios, if anyone's interested... (New Conglomerate)

I could make a character. That server is in europe right?

Im in for outfit as long as I get to snipe people.

"Life sucks sober!"

Alright, I'ma need character names to find you guys, cause going around asking everyone if you're BTGBullseye or Doublenature is gonna be wayyyyyyy too awkward.

No, it's in US West... Hmmm... Here's the list of EU and US East servers, hopefully one of them will be usable by all of us...

US East

Apex

AuraxiCom

DeepCore

Jaegar

Mattherson

Snake Ravine

SolTech

Waterson

EU Servers

Ceres

Cobalt

Lithcorp

Mallory

Miller

Rust Mesa

Snowshear

Woodman

Alright, I'ma need character names to find you guys, cause going around asking everyone if you're BTGBullseye or Doublenature is gonna be wayyyyyyy too awkward.

I use the name BTGbullseye or Bobthegreat for all of my characters. If I use something else, I'll let you know.

I'd prefer US East, as I'm in West Coast of the US, and it seems like you might be able to reach it too. Decent middle ground? hmmm, Waterson mebbe.

I can hit anywhere in the US with under 120 ping, and in the EU with under 220.

You know what, I can move my desktop to my mothers place, I have way better internet there (get around 100 ping on US servers). My characters name is probably gonna be Doublenature. Waterson server? Ill see if I can either move my current character or just make a new one.

Ill let you know when Im set up over here (probably gonna be around the weekend).

"Life sucks sober!"