Last Game You Played

Ive spent the last two days playing trough Jak and Daxter the precursor legacy, Jak 2 and Jak 3 since i found them on that weird playstation 3 online store. I wish i could find all of my lost ps2 games again now... And naughty Dog was better when they did fuzzy wackos.

Empire: Total War - I've been Redcoating over America, murdering natives and Spanish.

When fortune is blind, be a guide-dog.

Not really the last game I played, but more the last game I finished, which was Alan Wake. Mazin' game. Not for everyone but if you get the chance to play it I recommend it.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/djhoneybadger/

I am one of 12 Jedi in the whole galaxy on the Jedi Council and today it's my job to get the pizza. Sure, yeah my parents, they're very proud.

Cry of Fear!

I actually started playing right after it was released, but when I got to the

part where the chainsaw guy chases you through the streets for the second time

I got so pissed off at the game I stopped playing.

100 percent average every time, all the time.

Decided to take a shortcut in Dark Souls this afternoon. I cut through Valley of the Drakes the Blighttown and bypassed both the Capra and Gaping Dragon bosses at the cost of a lot of patience to get through drakes and lots of high level enemies. But then, after I leveled a bit, I went back and took out the Capra and unlocked the Depths. I'll probably tackle that dungeon, soul-farm, but then I'll use the short-cut I opened through New Londo and skip that first-half of Blighttown altogether.

DmC Demo

don't buy this game. no really, please don't.

If you liked the old Devil May Cry games (and worth mentioning DMC3 is one of my all time favorites) then you should stay right the fuck away from this train wreck of a game. The main character is one of the most unlikeable protags ever, the story is fucking retarded (vergil shoots a pregnant women that's how we know he's evil!!!) and the gameplay is dumbed down considerably.

basically it makes DMC2 look like an all around masterpiece

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

So I'm officially ahead in Dark Souls than I was in the PS3 version, almost finished and only 22 hours in. I only have a few areas left before getting to the final boss, and so far nothing's been able to take what I'm dishing out (Seath and Nito were pusses)

DOTA 2. Quite fun, but it gets kinda boring kinda quick since there aren't any other maps, and it takes forever to level or get anything besides a locked chest you have to pay to open.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Aliens: Colonial Marines

Very fun game if you like the storyline, and more story than graphics... The NPCs that run along with you through the campaign I wish could be turned off at some points, but otherwise they are generally helpful... Coop campaign is fun when you aren't trying to do achievements... (takes too long, and way too many fights over who gets to do their achievements first) Fairly high weapon and character customizability... Overall, very fun.

Got back into playing Bastion this evening. I forgot how difficult the game gets when you start piling on idols, which is good. Beats the challenge I got out of NG+ in Dark Souls.

Anno 2070... In offline mode... Uninstalled it after 2 hours of trying to find a way to make it work like it's supposed to. (legitimate owners are affected by the DRM more than any pirate)